Machida toyed with Mousasi

LOL @ PEDs. Fucking over the counter supplement that barely does anything.

I took that shit for a while and quit because it was a total waste of money.
Nah. That was just a distraction. He knew what he was doing. Like when mark mcgwire kept the bottle of andro in his locker during interviews. Totally legal, but was shooting shit up his poop hole.

I don't do gifs (It's a fightforum so I prefer to keep it to verbiage- otherwise I'd do 25 witty gifs a day and get my like count up to a mllion- not my thing))
However, there is something called fightmetric
There should be gifs in the internet. This is the modern day. We have acces to anything right now. Just shows u that u cant because theres non. Mousasi havent landed a clean hard power punch on machida.

I didn't say that (fucking read).He outstruck him 66-37 but machida won the significant strike battle , hence winning the fight but a very close fight in my opinion.
Ok u win

And Mousasi finished Hunt.

Elusive, no block Karelia style which I loved looked near unbeatable..,
Pre usada.

One of my favorite fighters, wish the machida era lasted more than a few months.

But, yeah machida was on peds no doubt, as most were pre usada.

There should be gifs in the internet. This is the modern day. We have acces to anything right now. Just shows u that u cant because theres non. Mousasi havent landed a clean hard power punch on machida.
Dude- for the second time I never said Mousasi "landed hard power punch on machida".I said he outstruck him and I also said machida won the significant strike battle ,hence, winning the fight .Its my opinion it was a close and technical fight....a solid fight.
I also don't slight anyone for gifs , either. It's my preference to come on here and just calls em as I sees em.
Hey- I can be accused of being a bias mousasi supporter and I couldn't deny it but I do try to be honest.I couldve said Mousasi outstruck at him at a decent clip and the judging was ridiculous and he should've won but I can't. Machida won the fight.

Nah. That was just a distraction. He knew what he was doing. Like when mark mcgwire kept the bottle of andro in his locker during interviews. Totally legal, but was shooting shit up his poop hole.

Absurd analogy.

McGwire was doing that because he was facing a barrage of steroid accusations for years after he broke the record.

Machida has never failed a test and was never under heavy suspicion of PED use by the fans or media.

Absurd analogy.

McGwire was doing that because he was facing a barrage of steroid accusations for years after he broke the record.

Machida has never failed a test and was never under heavy suspicion of PED use by the fans or media.
Until his physique looked totally different after his suspension.

His physique looked the same in the fights immediately before and after the suspension. He's just getting old.

lyoto-machida-yoel-romero.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

False. His physique started to deteriorate after the wiedman fight. Looked bloated and visibly less muscular vs rocksalt and homero.

Case in point:

Against Mousasi he looks shredded and ripped.

ufc_2824124b.jpg

Against Rockhold he does not.

470280712-lyoto-machida-of-brazil-receives-attention-gettyimages.jpg

Big notable difference to me. Respectfully.

Moose fans making all kidna excuses. lolYou know the older you get the harder it is to stay ripp right. Sherdog are filled with idiots.... Stop brining up ped, he didnt take ped or got pop for it. Machida is just a poor match up for Moose.

Not a moose fan. But machida was juiced to the gills.

You have no back bone and just repeat what dumb ass Moosae fans are saying. Taking an over counter supplement that does nothing is juice to the gills

i think Gegard underestimated machida to be honest. Not saying he woulda won it seems he thought machida wouldnt be as quick as he was. I thought i remember him saying something like this leading up to the fight. blah

He was doing gymnastics before that fight

You guys really confuse what added muscle mass looks like and just getting really lean. I don't see cannonball delts or huge traps.

USADA +1.

Moose stops him today

And anytime in past 2 years.....1st round too.
The fight was close anyway against a cheater.....and Gegard had a plethora of things going against him in that fight.

Back