Machida toyed with Mousasi

Bellator champ any time now! Then he will make his way back to the ufc when Dana begs him and offers him the big bucks! Second coming of Fedor any month now! {<jordan}
Lmao we heard this shit when he was coming over from SF.

Just give it a rest.

Gone are the days of prime-Machida and prime-Fedor, but i'd give a toe if we somehow could bring them to us today via delorean/time-machine.

Why brag about a fight where you were roided to the gills. Machida had never looked bigger in his career and popped afterwarsd

I don' buy the 'the juice made the difference idea.
I mean if anything lest just say at the most it rejuvenated machines energy and agility and strengtth to his mid 20's from his mid 30'. And mousse was in his prime so it was essentially prime vs prime.

Machines was a true Dragon that fight!

Yeh machida worked him. Good fight.

You people need to start watching fight with mute button on.Mousaai outstruck a very good version of Lyoto 66-37 but Lyoto won on the significant strike total .... forget about the bias judging that night- the fight was 2-2 Going into fifth and Lyoto won last frame.That was also Gegard s first fight back at 185 in several years and coming off back to back acl-tears.
He fights him anytime now or in past 2 years - Mousasi finishes him in 1st or 2nd round.He also gave machida way too much respect in that fight- he couldve won that night.

Last edited:
It was a close fight. Of course he looked strong and fast -even when running from Mousasi's punches, which he did during most of the fight- because of the roids he obviously took. But his best moments were just a couple of flashy kicks that didn't do any damage. Mousasi would destroy easily at this point.
I can't believe it- someone actually with a set of eye balls.

He struggled with shelmenko. i doubt it.
Go break your eye socket 45 seconds into 1st round see how you make out-lol.
Shit happens- he still won (most people including elite would be looking for a way out)

Mousasi destroys Lyoto now or in past 2 years....especially a clean machida.
But that's not saying much cause Gegard one of the top 185ers in world and Lyoto is far from that

The fight was very competitive all the time. Machida won 3-2 in my opinion.

Mousasi destroys Lyoto now or in past 2 years....especially a clean machida.

{<jordan}

Mousasi got beat because hes a good grappler with a rather mediocre everything else not because Machida was roiding. That fight exposed how lackluster his stand up was and his fanbase cant still come to terms with reality.

I don' buy the 'the juice made the difference idea.
I mean if anything lest just say at the most it rejuvenated machines energy and agility and strengtth to his mid 20's from his mid 30'. And mousse was in his prime so it was essentially prime vs prime.

Machines was a true Dragon that fight!

True

Moose probably thought he would get an easy fight with an old MMA star.

Instead Lyoto lit him up while Gegard through a bunch of useless strikes.

He wasn't particularly young there either. 35 or 36. Moose just played into Machidas game plan and I think there may have been training advantages back then they don't have now. IV ban for 1 wasn't in place.

That was before Machida's chin (and subsequently, his confidence) got destroyed.

Fight would go a lot differently today imo

{<jordan}

Mousasi got beat because hes a good grappler with a rather mediocre everything else not because Machida was roiding. That fight exposed how lackluster his stand up was and his fanbase cant still come to terms with reality.
Obviously, you read 10% of my post.
And if that's your opinion, I feel bad for your mma acumen.
Find a new sport.
I apologize for saying that but I'm doing you a favor

{<jordan}

Actually thought you were someone else but I still St And by my opinion on your mma-acumen.
Find a new sport

tumblr_inline_my11maANvy1rtr2xy.gif

Back