Machida toyed with Mousasi

Me either. Moose would win a decision now.

But I would also not want to see them fight when Lyoto was champion. He would KO Gegqrd faster than Uriah Hall.

Uriah Hall.
Machida KOing Moose? Nice, great job making it blatantly obvious you have only seen 2, maybe 3 tops Mousasi fights.

Funny how much different Lyotos body looked in that fight. Interesting indeed

Today machida is a disgrace. I understand why his fans revive this Machida on PEDs old win.

I would have hated to be a Moose fan and sit through his atrocious Shlemenko performance... My heart goes out to them. lol

Bellator champ any time now! Then he will make his way back to the ufc when Dana begs him and offers him the big bucks! Second coming of Fedor any month now! {<jordan}

Machida looked juiced to the gills in that fight with Moose too. Mousasi definitely thought so.

It was a close fight. Of course he looked strong and fast -even when running from Mousasi's punches, which he did during most of the fight- because of the roids he obviously took. But his best moments were just a couple of flashy kicks that didn't do any damage. Mousasi would destroy easily at this point.

Last edited:
Mousucky is a b league fighter fighting in some unknown promotion.

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_3.gif

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif
Still in shock that neither of those kicks KOed Moose. Munoz couldn't even take ONE.

Moose was probably winning more of the fight but Machida did deserve it based on landing the better shots. Generally I think Mousasi in that period could be too passive, standing infront of people looking to outpoint them. He's one of the best boxers in MMA but nobodies defence is THAT good.

Its sad how they think the Goat is someone who can lose to Uriah Hall.

Uriah Hall.
all he could do was run it back and beat him. and he did that. what more do you want

we know that, that's why lyoto is a former ufc champ and mousasi is struggling against the likes of shlemenko, an overblown WW

Loved that fight. Very entertaining.

That was Machida's first fight on 'supplements' and Moussasi's first fight after ACL reconstruction surgery.

The dragon at his mw best.

giphy.gif

How I miss those days.

Gegard's little fan group likes to deny it and make excuses with fresh tears running from their eyes and enough salt to kill Luke Rockhold himself but yes, Machida styled on him with ease for 5 rounds

Back