Machida says USADA is ruining UFC

funny how Im seeing the same people who are hating on jones giving machida a pass

funny how Im seeing the same people who are hating on jones giving machida a pass
Jones failed for 2 things that will have an effect. Clomid, on it's own, will significantly raise your testosterone level. Machida failed for a CNS stimulant that's on par with caffeine, which is classed as an anabolic because it's the metabolite of DHEA, which also will have a minimal effect.

Jones also has a long history of being a complete fuckup outside of the cage. Machida has a history of... 1 accusation from Moose?

Im a huge machida fan, but he got caught cheating. He needs to do his time and come back ready to roll.
He did not "get caught". He admitted to it when he found out the substance was banned.

It's fucked up that 7-keto is banned in the first place. Now his name is tarnished because USADA arbitrarily decided it is.

He didn't get caught, he wrote down on the paperwork what he took the day they collected the sample.

I agree with the second part though, his sentence is ridiculous.
I'm not getting into a nitpicking argument about what "caught" means. But yea, he clearly admitted to the use before he was confronted with a failed test.

He's in the unique position (so far) of admitting to use of, and failing for something that probably shouldn't be banned (and almost certainly shouldn't be classified as an anabolic).

I'm not getting into a nitpicking argument about what "caught" means. But yea, he clearly admitted to the use before he was confronted with a failed test.

He's in the unique position (so far) of admitting to use of, and failing for something that probably shouldn't be banned (and almost certainly shouldn't be classified as an anabolic).

Yeah and then just to top it all off, his honesty in doing so does not seem to be taken into account or respected at all in the sentencing. Nor does he get any explanation to go along with the sentencing. USADA is a really bad joke.

You guys need to read the article before saying stupid shit based only on the title of the thread.

His complaint is that the punishments are unfair, not that he's been punished.

fair or unfair, he had me at "i didnt know".
peace out!

In all honesty, Machida needs to dump his management and get with Milky Cow (Malki Kawa), the greasiest sheister manager in mma today. That guy always manages to find tainted shit when his fighters pop. Jones straight up pops for estrogen blockers, then says it was a boner pill of all things, which he never mentioned taking until after he gets caught, and only gets 12 months.

No excuse for him not knowing. It has been banned for years including in California where Machida had fought before USADA

Lyoto was screwed.

All PEDs are not created equal. He shoulda got six months at most for that bullshit.

Back