Machida KOing Bader is still my fave UFC Knockout of all time :)

10000792.gif

This is still my favorite....because I don't like Bisping
Bisping was one of my favorites coming out of TUF....didn't stop me from liking that KO....
funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

I can't imagine he does another run so I hope he goes back to his older style of fighting and keeps his head from more damage. I likes his boring style because when it worked it was beautiful.

Im so excited for the return of the Dragon.

Brunson will be murdered.

I actually think the opposite will happen. Machida is way off his prime days.

Brunson just KO'd the 13-1 Daniel Kelly, lost to Whittaker (no shame there, he is the interim champ) and lost against Silva in a fight that I thought he won.

Prior to that he knocked out 4 guys in a row including Uriah Hall.

Machida is 3-3 in his last 6 fights, hasn't fought since June of 2015 and his only credible win in those last 6 fights was a decision over Mousasi 3 1/2 years ago. He's almost 40...

Brunson by brutal KO, followed by Machida retiring.

This is still my favorite....because I don't like Bisping

I don't like Bisping but after this dirtiness Hendo dropped to the bottom of my list...no place for that in sport.
Since then he's been surpassed by Palhares but Hendo is still the solid #2 dirtbag IMO.

U guys know that Shogun is my boy, so the logical pick would be one of his finishes but no...

Lyoto disposal of Bader is such a treat to watch... First of all, i dislike Bader as a fighter (nice guy though)
. And the way he run into that right hand, lol... Poor Bader, never got anything going in that fight.

I must admit that this KO put a smile on my face :)

Machida-vs-Bader-KO.gif

machida-vs-bader.jpg

Omg forgot about that one. The punch alone was ridiculous without Bader running his face into it. Reminded me of Nate M vs. Maia ko.

Yep, I always enjoy seeing a roided looking meathead (not saying he's on juice btw) not only getting KOed but looked so inferior throughout the fight prior to getting knocked dead.

On top of my head I always remember Conor finishing Alvarez. Such a clean combo. He really made Alvarez look like he didn't belong in there.

giphy.gif

And this one wasn't a KO but was fucking beautiful, so I'll just leave it here:

giphy.gif

Back