Machida by head kick KO

The last 2 times he fought guys in their retirement fights:
Front-Kick-KO.gif

10002651.jpg

Put all your money on the dragon boys
lyoto-machida-ufc-fight-night-119-yell.jpg
As the #1 Machida fan on Sherdog I highly approve this post.

390x270xLyoto-Machida-Wins-PNG.png.speedilic.ic_.ZB8l771z_g.png

I dont know man. If a hungry lion cant ko machida il give him an advantage over belfort. Belforts not as aggresive when he was on his prime. Yes i lOve this match up .i hope lyoto wins again i believe in him

Just throwing it out there, but I don’t think that was Munoz’s retirement fight. Unless he changed his mind afterwards and wanted to go out with a win.

imagine a double ko via both guys landing a head kick at the same motherfucking time at the same motherfucking place.

imagine a double ko via both guys landing a head kick at the same motherfucking time at the same motherfucking place.
motherfucking epic

When did Machida fail a drug test? Pretty sure he was the one that went to USADA once he realized the supplement or whatever he was taking was banned.

The tainted supplement defense is a scam high $ lawyers use to clear PED users. It is like saying you are a heroin user because of poppy seed bagels. The tainted supplement defense is always a farce....always.

"Machida openly revealed that he had taken the substance before taking the out-of-competition test which resulted in a positive sample, and it supports his claim that he was unaware that the drug was banned from all Usada-regulated competition, as the UFC is."

But Munoz had 3 fights after that Machida loss....

Will both fighters pass the pre-fight drug test?

Machida dropped a weight class. I bet most of what you are seeing is actually cutting weight. He was previously fighting in a weight class he really didn't need to be fighting in. Also, he isn't even 40. If I saw him on the street I would think he hits the gym regularly and eats right. I am not seeing huge traps and bowling ball delts.

If he is on something, I would maybe guess he is on something like clenbuteral to cut weight. I don't know how much I really care about clen. It doesn't make you stronger but just helps you cut fat while keeping muscle, something that is hard when you get older.

Just throwing it out there, but I don’t think that was Munoz’s retirement fight. Unless he changed his mind afterwards and wanted to go out with a win.
Sorry but Munoz retired at UFC Manila

Back