Mac and Cheese...wtf is the appeal?

Had a great time at Pike Place though.

Pike_Place_Market_Entrance.JPG
I love Seattle. My brother lives in Issaquah, which isn't far away. Pikes place is awesome.

Mac and cheese is a side. You're over thinking it.

It's just cheesy noodles. Nobody is trying to say it's the best thing ever

It’s simple to make, can be blended with a variety of meats, sauces, etc. Can be a main dish or a side and has literally fed whole families for a couple bucks.

It’s simple to make, can be blended with a variety of meats, sauces, etc. Can be a main dish or a side and has literally fed whole families for a couple bucks.

I'm thinking some brisket burnt ends tossed in sounds pretty good.

I'm thinking some brisket burnt ends tossed in sounds pretty good.

I usually just have the meat on the sides of my mac and cheese. Monterey Jack and mozzarella in the mac sauce, undercook the macaroni, bake with panko breadcrumbs and parmesan on top.

Brisket isn't that popular down here, i had a party at mine last year and had burnt ends on the table, everyone went nuts ha ha

Uh nobody thinks mac and cheese is fancy. It's homestyle food like a casserole or fried chicken. Comforting food that reminds you of mom making dinner.

What the fuck who bumped a 3 year old thread about mac and cheese

<LikeReally5>

Southern African American Mac n cheese is GOAT and looks completely different. I'm to lazy to find a picture but we bake our MnC some use breadcrumbs. That box shit is good with some Vienna sausages.
I crush croutons in the pestle and mortar, spread over the top, then throw the crock pot in the kettle barbecue with the lid off.

Well done ketchup

Back