m1 challenge 81 July 22nd! Kharitonov vsMondragon, Riggs, Gluhov

37282.jpg

(Свыше 93 кг), Джеронимо «Мондрагон» Дос Сантос (Бразилия), 39-18 - Сергей Харитонов (Россия), 25-6

Dmitry samoilov 19-10 faces Riggs

2017 and people are getting excited about The Diesel......who would've ever thought that?

He was cut from Bellator?
Riggs was released from Bellator a loooooong time ago lol. He won their Fight Master show and was basically given to the UFC once Coker took over and had a really shitty UFC run since then.

All the fights he's been through, and he's only 34?

that's a name I haven't heard in forever.

Card looking good so far can't wait to watch these fights.

Damnit Joe...

Hate to say this-
I truly wonder whether or not this fight will even take place...

It is well known that Joe was/is an absolute monster in the training room-

But he often doesn't utilize his coaches' gameplans- and he has a tendency to bounce around between gyms and managers.

I am personally biased- but I truly think he was one of the most dangerous guys on the planet at 185 at one point.

I feel it's a shame that a guy who used to toy with Bader, marquardt, and Franklin in their respective gyms is now heading to M1 for Whatever they are paying these days.

I really wished he hadn't have requested his Bellator release.
I think he should have accepted the bout with Paul Daley-
But apparently His coach at the time didn't want him to take the fight because he wanted Joe to refocus on realigning his career and stay disciplined.
In retrospect- it may have been the right decision.

Good luck to Joe.
He's a hell of a prizefighter - but I FIRMLY believe he should retire.

Would of preferred Riggs went to Bellator, despite his UFC run I still think he has a few good performances left in him.

Back