M1 challenge 77' Viktor Nemkov vs Ronny Markes

I like the matchup, it looks like they are trying to establish Yusupov vs Nemkov 2​

Gorets fighters (Yusupov, Emeev and Idrisov) parted away with M-1.

what? Wow I didn't know that
So two current champions and the guy who beat the FW champion won't be in the roster anymore?
It looks bad for the org

I have a feeling they are headed to FNG.
According to article for which they interviewed fighters and manager UFC interested in Emeev, Yusupov and Idrisov. Idrisov said that if not UFC, he is interested in ACB, Yusupov maybe signs with some new American promotion, because they are going to have some grand prix with some big paycheck for a winner.

According to article for which they interviewed fighters and manager UFC interested in Emeev, Yusupov and Idrisov. Idrisov said that if not UFC, he is interested in ACB, Yusupov maybe signs with some new American promotion, because they are going to have some grand prix with some big paycheck for a winner.
That promotion Yusupov's talking about seems like it might be PFL, since they'll give 1 mill to the winner of their first season of fights.

I had the hugest crush on Ronny Markes, i wondered what happened to him. Apparently still disappointing..

Back