M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen GLASS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
SzuF8Q3.gif

Also would have accepted:

"You go?"

M Night could honestly put the 6th Sense kid in this Universe and it would make sense. He has a power too and could work with Willis' character to fight Glass and Kevin.

It would be too weird since Bruce WIllis was also the lead in The Sixth Sense

I don't like the name he picked.

Not so sure he had that vision 17+ years ago.

I believe Split is a bit overrated.. don't get me wrong good movie, fun atmosphere but it ain't the 'second coming'.

Never really saw to many people overrate Split. In fact most of what I heard is exactly what you said about it and how I feel about it. I still need to watch unbreakable.

Never really saw to many people overrate Split. In fact most of what I heard is exactly what you said about it and how I feel about it. I still need to watch unbreakable.

I feel that movie is better then Split, it maybe depends on taste.

Oh Split was talked about and praised left and right like it's this super incredible thing.. huge word of mouth my man with 9 mill budget I think it got like close to 300 mill and just stay till it gets them money from streaming / discs / TV deals.. the dude made bank with this movie.. there is a reason why he is making the next movie asap and talking about it it's his big comeback from his fall from grace.

I thought Split was a bit meh, a waste of a decent performance from the scotch. Unbreakable was the last Bruce Willis performance I can really remember enjoying.

Actually, that arm bar in RED was cool. His fight with Karl Urban was a great bit of action.

Don't know how someone could go from making the 6th sense and Unbreakable, both great movies, and then go on to make Avatar, After Earth and The Happening. I really can't fathom how that's possible.

Split was a very mixed bag. McAvoy was excellent, as he often is, but the rest of the cast ranged from meh to terrible. Felt like a B movie sometimes as well.

Anyway, I don't have high hopes for Glass, but if it's somewhere between Unbreakable and Split it'll be alright at least.

I'd like to get excited for this, but The Happening permanently ruined M. Night Shyamalan for me. Swore I would never watch another one of his films, and I've stuck to my guns ever since.

I'd like to get excited for this, but The Happening permanently ruined M. Night Shyamalan for me. Swore I would never watch another one of his films, and I've stuck to my guns ever since.

Why ? just enjoy it my man it's so bad it's good type of movie. :D

Also you are missing out on Split.. yea it's not OMFG levels like plenty claim it to be but overall it's a good movie with good performances well worth the watch you won't regret it.

I feel that movie is better then Split, it maybe depends on taste.

Oh Split was talked about and praised left and right like it's this super incredible thing.. huge word of mouth my man with 9 mill budget I think it got like close to 300 mill and just stay till it gets them money from streaming / discs / TV deals.. the dude made bank with this movie.. there is a reason why he is making the next movie asap and talking about it it's his big comeback from his fall from grace.

Heh never really heard much about Split but I'm glad he got some praise for this movie. I feel people are overly harsh on M. Night.

Heh never really heard much about Split but I'm glad he got some praise for this movie. I feel people are overly harsh on M. Night.

Night is on the upswing.

The Visit made $98.5 million on a $5 million budget. And now Split has made almost $275 million on a $9 million budget.

And I think this new film--a TRUE Unbreakable sequel--is guaranteed to do well.

Night is on the upswing.

The Visit made $98.5 million on a $5 million budget. And now Split has made almost $275 million on a $9 million budget.

And I think this new film--a TRUE Unbreakable sequel--is guaranteed to do well.

I forgot he The Visit was his also. I liked that movie also. He's always been pretty decent to me although I do hate that he ruined the Avatar movie with that stupid fucking dancing.

"Hey you know what's cooler than people using fire,air,water, & earth to fight each other? They have to dance to do it". Easily his all time worst idea and that doesn't even get into all the other stuff wrong with the movie.

I forgot he The Visit was his also. I liked that movie also. He's always been pretty decent to me although I do hate that he ruined the Avatar movie with that stupid fucking dancing.

"Hey you know what's cooler than people using fire,air,water, & earth to fight each other? They have to dance to do it". Easily his all time worst idea and that doesn't even get into all the other stuff wrong with the movie.

M. Night is a Top 10 director for me, largely on the strength of his first four films.

He definitely had a lull there for a little while, but even with that said, I felt like he got shit on too much. The Happening isn't as bad as people make it out to be. And neither is After Earth. I will agree, however, that The Last Airbender was a big misstep.

It is my hope--my prayer--that this Unbreakable sequel will be the beginning of a new wave of truly great films. Like, The Visit and Split were warm-ups. And now he's going to give us some more shit on the level of Sixth Sense/Unbreakable/Signs/The Village.

Back