M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen GLASS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I had goosebumps the entire time watching that.
Love that music.

Something I've been considering.

In Unbreakable, the reason Price sought out and found Dunn was the fact his genius IQ was absolutely convinced (to the point of obsession) that there had to exist an opposite to his condition... An "unbreakable" to his "glass".

I wonder if there will be an opposite to Crumb's "split", and what that could even be.
Bruce Willis's humanity as the opposite to crumb's beast.. treating crumb's other sides as distinct characters.

I love Unbreakable and I really enjoyed Split, so I'm very excited about this crossover sequel.

877.gif

Never watched unbreakable so the ending to split made little to no sense to me

Can you sell me on watching unbreakable in under 65 words? Go!

Update: October 11, 2018

2nd Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable-Split Sequel GLASS

6gRCnAr.gif

I'm quite positive McAvoy will be this generations' Daniel Day Lewis.

Sidenote, McAvoy seems jacked af. Either some crazy training regimen or a body double in crucial scenes.

Never saw Split - never even heard of it until this thread actually - but I never understood the Unbreakable love. That movie was boring as shit to me.
Maybe they will blow some stuff up for you in this one. I personally don't need it, but hey..

I saw in a video that Sam Jackson is excited to play the character. That gives me hope. Sam can bring a film down when he isn't feeling it, or somewhat mails it in.. But he can raise a movie really high when he gives a spirited performance. I watched 1408 the other day, and his 10-15 minute borderline cameo/supporting role (along with typical strong cusack performance) lifted that movie in a serious way.

Update: October 11, 2018

2nd Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable-Split Sequel GLASS

Yes.. It showed too much dammit. Looks really sweet though.

For anybody really interested in the movie, seriously consider not watching this trailer, and just understand it looks really good. If you watch the trailer, you will know most of the movie.

Last+Airbender.jpg

after_earth.jpg

Yes, if only these movies had such awesome twists as...

148efca548257e76b399e3a2f79be982.jpg

th

If there were video of M. Night jerking off into a plotted plant in front of actresses, it'd be far more entertaining movie than any of the movies I just posted.

And the finish would be more surprising.

Village was good, and 'The Happening' had an interesting concept, and potential. It didn't work out, but that happens. Wasn't a bad "idea."

The Last Airbender is some Japanese teenage boy nerd shit. I wouldn’t know if that movie was good or not, and i’ve watched it.

The Village wasn’t bad. After Earth was horrible. And The Happening was good except for Mark Wahlberg and the ending.

But a fall from grace is a little bit of an exaggeration.
The village was very good, i just watched that on netflix.

Not watching and I'm proud af of myself.

One of the hardest things i did in the last few years was avoiding watching the Infinity war trailer. People just don't understand the hardship of comic book movie fans than don't want their movies spoiled by the trailer. 1st world problems, i know.

I presume no Hellboy trailer for you as well?

Second trailer looks great as well as the first. I’m gonna see it

6gRCnAr.gif

I'm quite positive McAvoy will be this generations' Daniel Day Lewis.

Sidenote, McAvoy seems jacked af. Either some crazy training regimen or a body double in crucial scenes.

He did a lot of weight training - I think it was the 5 x 5 Program - combined with a strict diet, for Split. I'm not saying they don't use a body double for certain scenes, but McAvoy put in the gym time as well.

Last edited:
Back