M-1 Challenge 93: Shlemenko vs. Silva is live now

Wow that was unexpected! Storm’s chin is usually iron

Only the 2nd time Alexander has been stopped by strikes in his career

He should go to WW. He’d be much better suited to throw down with smaller guys. His style doesn’t bode well when you’re facing gigantic dudes.

A part of me was going to say earlier we may see a Jordan Radev like KO upset here for Bruno but chose not too...And here we go...Wow.

The other guy looked much bigger .

Props to Storm to take fight with bigger and unknown opponent. Risky fight.

Saw a headline and thought Aleks Emeliarapist got KOd and I was happy. Then I realized it was Storm and I am bummed

Hate to post this, but it is what it is. WAR Storm anyways.

Riggs was on a like 7-8 fight unbeaten streak going in to this.

He should go to WW. He’d be much better suited to throw down with smaller guys. His style doesn’t bode well when you’re facing gigantic dudes.
He did not want to do that because "Koreshkov is fighting there", he already stated that he would probably be able to do 170 with training camp + diet, but "he did not want to compete in same Andrei weight class", now that it looks like he does not want to compete in Bellator anymore (after the Mousasi fight, he stated that he does not want to fight in Bellator again) maybe now it is a available option for him

I’ve known shlemenko for years he’s a good guy and one of the hardest working fighters I know.... this is unfortunate but it’s a part of the game.

I'd love to hear why you think that is even close to being true
Shlemenko is an extremely important figure in Russia,he is almost as well known and respected as Fedor. I bet this main card had like 1mil+ views because of him and now russian segment of the internet is flooded with thousands of comments discussing this upset. It's a big deal for russian MMA community. It's funny how differently people percept Shlemenko abroad since almost no one cares about his persona. This thread has only a couple of views and 2 pages of "discussion",half of the messages were written by TS.

Shlemenko is an extremely important figure in Russia,he is almost as well known and respected as Fedor. I bet this main card had like 1mil+ views because of him and now russian segment of the internet is flooded with thousands of comments discussing this upset. It's a big deal for russian MMA community. It's funny how differently people percept Shlemenko abroad since almost no one cares about his persona. This thread has only a couple of views and 2 pages of "discussion",half of the messages were written by TS.

Mainly because M-1 isnt as popular today as it was before. Most people probably thought Shelmenko would fight a can and win, if he would someone more well known then more would be interested(outside from Russia).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back