Lyoto Machida Vs Robert Whittaker who wins?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I still think Lyoto can be champ. If a guy like Bisping can be champ than so can Lyoto. We all know Machida is a better fighter than Bisping only ones who might disagree are Bisping's dad and his britain fan base, but hey you cant count people with nasty teeth.

Strange thread to start just to bash Bisping.

Anyway, pre-injury Whittaker beats anyone currently in the MW division.

I'd rather talk about Machida vs Brunson next week, cause Brunson has been knocking out people left and right.

I hope the dragon can take this fight.

The reaper by Machida being 40.

Shadface Machida would embarass him badly though

Wouldn't be shocked if Machida gets brutally finished by Brunson. Whittaker would just be cruel at this stage of his career.

but hey you cant count people with nasty teeth.
cNOCpGb.gif

I still think Lyoto can be champ. If a guy like Bisping can be champ than so can Lyoto. We all know Machida is a better fighter than Bisping only ones who might disagree are Bisping's dad and his britain fan base, but hey you cant count people with nasty teeth.
I agree. He’ll fight Fedor for WAMMAtitle by end of 2018

I think Machida will get it done against Brunson. Never really been a fan of Brunson's, but I believe Machida is more technically sound and elusive enough to avoid Brunson's power shots.
But come on, Whittaker is like a refined version of what Machida was.
Whittaker's Karate style is not as prominent as Machida's, but I believe he's more well-rounded, and as of right now he has the youth and reflexive advantage.

He looked terrible in his losses to Rockhold and Romero, I'd be mildly surprised if he beats Brunson

Whittaker is only getting better now, he hasn't even reached 30 yet (he is 26), Whittaker will beat everyone at MW right now. I remember people were picking Brunson to beat him, lmao.

Whittaker is only getting better now, he hasn't even reached 30 yet (he is 26), Whittaker will beat everyone at MW right now. I remember people were picking Brunson to beat him, lmao.
I'm reapers top boy, but to be fair,Brunson beat Brunson in that fight. That was a shocker of a performance. Great that it catapulted the reaper on his current trajectory though

I'm reapers top boy, but to be fair,Brunson beat Brunson in that fight. That was a shocker of a performance. Great that it catapulted the reaper on his current trajectory though
I kind of agree, Whittaker was landing good shots right at the start of the fight, and successfully defended all of Brunson's takedowns, it was a matter of time before Brunson gassed out, but it also didn't help that he ran into Whittaker's most powerful punch.

Machida hasn't even fought in over 2 years and clearly looked like he was on a heavy down slope.Sadly i'd pick Bisping to outwork him and Whittaker to KO him at this point with everything considered and i'll likely pick Brunson in the upcoming fight.

None of us know how he's going to look after over 2 years and not looking great before,and very few of us (if any besides you) think he will become champ again or has a good chance.TS in to bash Bisping while showing us is low mma IQ at the same time.

After such a long break, how u know?

Back