Lyoto Machida got robbed!

Go to the pharmacy and get yourself some preparation H troll

I could live with a 48-47 either way. Anything more than that and it's bs

So you could go along with 48-47 Weidman but "Lyoto Machida got robbed!"?

In fairness this backtracking is a step in the right direction and it is much less stupid than your OP and the subsequent posts defending it, all while everybody laughed at you and told you that you were wrong.

I was rooting for Machida but I had it 1,2,3 for Weidman.

They both landed decent shots in round 5. Weidman had the takedown and took the back, clearly winning the round.

The takedown resulted in no damage and Lyoto finished the fight stronger.

IMO he wins both 4-5... He gave this fight away to Chris on a silver platter the same way Robbie gave the fight away to Hendricks.. You cant coast 90% of the first 3 rounds and than win. Machida should've taken it to him in the first 2.

The takedown resulted in no damage and Lyoto finished the fight stronger.

IMO he wins both 4-5... He gave this fight away to Chris on a silver platter the same way Robbie gave the fight away to Hendricks.. You cant coast 90% of the first 3 rounds and than win. Machida should've taken it to him in the first 2.

Dude, Robbie was beating the breaks off of Johnny by round 3.

My parlay may agree with you, but I (and the rest of the world) do not.

I'm a huge Machida nuthugger and that fight was at best 48-47 for Machida and that's if you give him the 5th for the flurry at the end which I don't think you should.

some joke of a judge gave it 48-47 weidman as if it were that close

4 rounds to 1 for weidman.. anything else is just wrong. have a drink on lyoto piss drinkers. lol
not but for real maybe you could make a case for the 5th round... Maybe... but your really grasping at straws.
it was a well fought contest but lyoto lost fair and square the chris was the better fighter

Last edited:
Weidman becomes the third fighter in MMA history to actually beat Machida. The other two fighters being Shogun and Jones.

Tip your cap to him (Weidman), he earned it. Just accept defeat and move on.

Back