Lyoto Machida got robbed!

48-47 should be the score for either fighter

49-45 and 49-46 weidman are joke score cards.

That 10 -8 baffled me but yeah as much as I wanted Machida to win, the decision was the right one.

Scored it 2,4,5 for machida.

Round 2 was close but scored it for Lyoto due to accuracy of punches. He was around 60% of strikes landed.

4 was definitely his round.

Round 5, Weidman got the takedown but never did anything with it. Machida landed more and caused more damage.

Robbery. Rematch needed.

Judge Chris lee sucks. 10-8 for round 3 for Weidman? Wtf is that.

You Brazilians are just sore losers. Weidman easily beat Machida in the stand up, easily won rounds 1,2,3 and 5. The flurry at the end of round 5 hit nothing but Weidman's arms and hands. Weidman wasn't even fazed by it and waved machida in for more.

I wonder what are you going to say when Germany beats your a$$ in the World Cup?

Machida's flurry in the end were all misses. Weidman wins.

Seriously?

Machida landed like 3 short elbows, a few uppercuts (IIRC) and I believe he landed one decent knee while the others were blocked.

I hope you aren't allowed to drive a car because tons of lives would be at risk with you behind the wheel.

Nice try, but U should stick to "Wanderlei4Life"....U obviously cannot judge a fight without prejudice!

Weidman won round 2. Lyoto was more accurate but that isn't the deciding factor if the other guy landed 10+ strikes more and landed plenty of them clean.

wow, what a retarded statement.

49-46 Weidman. Everyone gets wet between the legs when Lyoto flurries yet hits around 20% of his strikes doing so. really inaccurate.

Weidman is definitely the real deal and deserves credit for hanging in there with Lyoto but the fight was close.

Hate how a takedown with no GNP damage of advancement in position can negate significant damage in the 5th round.

My mma knowledge > 99% of sherdog fight finder googling noob posters.

machida didn't do much at all but retreat and circle away for three rounds. hard to win a fight by finish in championship rounds.

classic machida fight in that sense, and i like to watch him. just wish he would do more and show his stuff.

They both landed decent shots in round 5. Weidman had the takedown and took the back, clearly winning the round.

Weidman won rounds 1,2,3, and 5. I'll concede that round 5 was very close and I wouldn't object too strenuously to someone giving Machida that round, but the first 3 were unquestionably Weidman. This is not even debatable.

wow, what a retarded statement.

49-46 Weidman. Everyone gets wet between the legs when Lyoto flurries yet hits around 20% of his strikes doing so. really inaccurate.

Those flurries, *fans self*, ohh those flurries.

Machida clearly lost the first 3 rounds. His offense was minimal until his late surge for 1 1/2 rounds. Weidman controlled the pace and direction of the fight for the first 3 rounds and part of the 5th.

Significant damage strikes > takedown and hold for one minute.

Round 5 isn't close. Should be Lyoto easily.

Round 2 is definitely toss up round. Slow paced round and exchanges from both fighters. Accuracy should win it.

10-8 3rd round is a joke.

Wiedman without a doubt landed the cleaner punches in round 5, and there is no logical way you can call this a robbery so please shut up

How delusional some fan can be is behind my comprehension.
The 3 first round are clearly weidman.
The 4th Machida
The 5th could have gone either way but I give it to weidman.

Round 5 is machida all day. Had Weidman backing up against the fence defending for his life from strikes.

4 and 5 are undoubtedly Lyoto.

48-47 for either fighter is the best score card. Time for the Nsac to hire me as a judge.

1, 2, 3 were all weidman

5 was close.

no way weidman lost

Back