Lyoto Machida eyes winner of Whittaker vs Romero

Brunson is basically the gatekeeper to the top tier of middlweight. Lyoto got KO'd right quick by him.

Sorry buddy.

When's the last time Machida beat someone in the top 10? Dollaway lol? Was he even in the top 10? I guess mousasi.

That's not really what that quote said at all.

He wants to fight Bisping next. He obviously wants the belt and would be interested in fighting whoever has the belt, that's all he said. I'm pretty sure every single fighter on the roster feels the same way.
Yeah, that's how I read it. Machida definitely has his eyes on Bisping and if Mike's smart, he should have his eyes right back on Machida

Last edited:
<Oku02><{1-10}>I'd love for him to fight the loser and get put to sleep again. Either guy will work

Best thing for Lyoto is to go for the dream matchups that haven't happened yet.
Machida Vs Bisping are two prolific fighters who have not fought each other yet. Good money making headliner for them both. I'd love to see this fight.

Then he should fight Jacare Souza. Both of them are getting on a bit and should seek that fight before either retires.

If Lyoto wins both, I suppose he can seek a title shot. He might even have a chance against Whittaker.

Once again Sherdog is full of Romero worshippers.
It doesn't matter that cuban fuckface is loaded with juice.
Specimen....HAH!!!!

Keep on nuthugging retards<GinJuice>

4e764e266fdf58e1b9bb1e21721c1ba5.jpg

Lyoto...please don't do that to yourself you do not want that drain bramage

Back