LW Kickboxing Prospects

I enjoy MMA because I know that I'm watching the best fighters in the world at MMA. A boxer can't just walk in and start winning titles.

I really believe that MMA fighters and boxers can walk right into kickboxing and start winning world titles. Just like Overeem did.

The best kickboxers aren't in kickboxing. They're in MMA and boxing.
I love how you use Overeem as an example of a MMA fighter or a Kickboxer when it best suits your narrative.

How about acknowledging me owning you in other threads before making more idiotic posts on this forum?

I enjoy MMA because I know that I'm watching the best fighters in the world at MMA. A boxer can't just walk in and start winning titles.

I really believe that MMA fighters and boxers can walk right into kickboxing and start winning world titles. Just like Overeem did.

The best kickboxers aren't in kickboxing. They're in MMA and boxing.

"the best kickboxers arent in kickboxing. they are in MMA and Boxing"

that is probably the worst post of the week

Last time that i checked Sitthichai,Allazov,Koya Urabe,Artem Levin,Alex Pereira, Yoshiki Takei, Takeru, Vakhitov, Petrosyan, Superbon, Doumbe, Brestovac, Marat Grigorian, Nabiev, Kyshenko,Tenshin, Kryklia, Noiri, Jiangliang, Kaew and Many more still kickboxing...

Stephen thompson kickboxing 4 life <{JustBleed}>

Any new prospects? Feels like LW is dying right now.

Bangpleenoi looked good at One FC caged muay thai at 70 kg. Good shape and still sharp. Perhaps he can shake up some things at 70 kg, wether it be in muay thai or kickboxing.

Bangpleenoi looked good at One FC caged muay thai at 70 kg. Good shape and still sharp. Perhaps he can shake up some things at 70 kg, wether it be in muay thai or kickboxing.
I've been so busy I didn't even know this happened. Thanks for the update. Doesn't Bangpleenoi have an issue with his chin?

I've been so busy I didn't even know this happened. Thanks for the update. Doesn't Bangpleenoi have an issue with his chin?

I recall him getting knocked out a few times. Probably not the best chin, but on the other hand Yodsanklai also got KO'd a few times at lighter weight classes and had an ok chin at 70 kg. We'll see with Bangpleenoi. If he gets caught clean on the chin with mma gloves i think he'll go down

I recall him getting knocked out a few times. Probably not the best chin, but on the other hand Yodsanklai also got KO'd a few times at lighter weight classes and had an ok chin at 70 kg. We'll see with Bangpleenoi. If he gets caught clean on the chin with mma gloves i think he'll go down

Bangpleenoi along with Khaimukkao are the two fighters that come to mind when I think of decent/high level fighters who have been knocked out a lot. I've seen Bangpleenoi knocked out maybe 8 or 10 times.

Bangpleenoi along with Khaimukkao are the two fighters that come to mind when I think of decent/high level fighters who have been knocked out a lot. I've seen Bangpleenoi knocked out maybe 8 or 10 times.
Yeah, but i think he can do well if he doesn't get caught

Are you aware that Overeem started training as a kickboxer and later on became a MMA fighter.

So you're theory doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
They both basically quit, whenever they get hit hard. Bangpleenoi was knocked out just 2 months ago.

Back