Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far-right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported

once again, they've banned Snoop Dogg and a bunch of other celebrities.

there is no right wing victim card to play here.

They are doing him a favor by banning him. The UK is a miserable shitty place to be.

Fuck I’m glad I’m not from the UK.

like who?

It's not enough. Look at the Telford and Rotherham grooming gangs.

You´re a Brit and you have to ask this? Jesus tapdancing christ. Get out of the echo chamber once in a while, maybe you will actually see how things are and not what 4chan memes tell you.

Omar Bakri Mohammed was banned
Al-Muhajiroun among other groups were banned
Sabri was denied entry
There is the UK counter extremism project

There is a bit of leg work for you.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

"Child grooming" but to my understanding that includes things like rape.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ve-victims-britains-biggest-ever-child-abuse/
Admittedly I'm American and don't know how much people trust the Telegraph but more info on it. Sounds like the UK version of CPS knew about it but it took a decade for the cops to do anything.

A giant clusterfuck all around, but nothing indicates it was anything other than shitty policing. The "to not offend muslims" part you are going to have to point out.

A giant clusterfuck all around, but nothing indicates it was anything other than shitty policing. The "to not offend muslims" part you are going to have to point out.
From the second link:

It is also claimed that abused and trafficked children were considered "prostitutes" by council staff, that authorities did not keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of being accused of "racism" and that police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened.

8th "paragraph" in.

From the first link:
"In the other cases, overwhelmingly, they were men of Pakistani origin and we need to understand why this has been happening," said Mr Norfolk.

Maybe I personally jumped the gun with the "muslim" portion but it's Pakistan so.... that'd be a safe bet I would wager.

From the second link:

8th "paragraph" in.

From the first link:

Maybe I personally jumped the gun with the "muslim" portion but it's Pakistan so.... that'd be a safe bet I would wager.

And the police denied it, so we are back to shitty policing.

And the police denied it, so we are back to shitty policing.
The police also denied the beating of Rodney King was racially motivated so.. them denying it is in their best interest.

So, England is in favor of being selective of which non-citizens you allow into your country?

With their vocal outcry against Trumps anti-refugee position, I wasn't sure

So, England is in favor of being selective of which non-citizens you allow into your country?

It's his tiny hands we can't stand .

The police also denied the beating of Rodney King was racially motivated so.. them denying it is in their best interest.

And in the rights interest to say "seeeee".. Come on man. You actually think the police sat down and said "well ok we are going to let these guys fuck underage girls because we don´t want to look racist".

Citizens vs blanket ban on entire nations. Yeah, totally the same.

And in the rights interest to say "seeeee".. Come on man. You actually think the police sat down and said "well ok we are going to let these guys fuck underage girls because we don´t want to look racist".
Not in those exact words but I could see police groups less willing to target certain groups for fear of being labelled as racist among other things the way NYPD got slammed for monitoring specific mosques post 9/11

Back