Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far-right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far-right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported

‘Border Force has the power to refuse entry to an individual if it is considered that his or her presence in the UK is not conducive to the public good’

lutz-bachmann-0.jpg

The founder of far right anti-Islam group Pegida has been barred from entry to the UK and deported from Stansted airport.
Lutz Bachmann, who has led anti-immigration marches of tens of thousands of people, landed at Stansted airport on Saturday night.
He was detained and subsequently expelled from the UK on Sunday morning. The Home Office told The Independent Bachmann was refused entry on grounds his presence in Britain was not in the interest of the public good.
“Border Force has the power to refuse entry to an individual if it is considered that his or her presence in the UK is not conducive to the public good,” said a spokesperson.
Supporters say Bachmann was due to speak alongside Tommy Robinson – the former English Defence League leader who founded a subsidiary branch of Pegida in the UK – at Speakers’ Corner in Hyde Park on Sunday.
Read more on: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...gida-detained-stansted-deported-a8262131.html

Look, sovereign countries can do what they want (ie letting in who they want) but at this stage it's starting to feel a bit like thought policing

Look, sovereign countries can do what they want (ie letting in who they want) but at this stage it's starting to feel a bit like thought policing
Um no, actually they can't. Well, if they're a member, or still a member, of the EU they apparently can't. But that's neither here nor there.

As for the topic, yes it's though policing because the opposition simply can't offer up a sound logical counterpoint to the arguments these people are bringing to England. So, if they can't actually debate them in a logical coherent manner and expect a victory they are simply baring them from getting in now.

To be fair, he should be banned for that outfit.

So I've seen a couple of 'anti-Islam' types get refused entry to the UK, but are they also banning radical clerics that we just don't hear about here? If I was on an Islamic website, would they all be blowing up about the latest sheikh that was unjustly turned away?

Hes wearing a fanny pack in that pic.... that's reason enough to barr him from entering

Simple really, they don't need outsiders coming in and shit stirring, theres already a voice for the rightwing in the UK, adding more is not gonna cut that voice off. With the internet who needs to make a personal visit anyway

To be fair, they ban lots of people. They have also banned plenty of extremist Imams. I think even Mike Tyson was banned at one point due to his rape conviction.

Sure it´s a shitty thing, but some of the alt-reichers around here will have people believing that it´s only righties being banned and they are victims of the PC police and "the left" when that is absolutely not the case.

We see the same threads every time some Alt right pig fucker has a video banned on youtube. They never mention the millions of Islamic videos banned and try to give the impression that youtube is on an anti-right witch hunt and protects Islam.

but are they also banning radical clerics that we just don't hear about here? If I was on an Islamic website, would they all be blowing up about the latest sheikh that was unjustly turned away?

There are some vocal fans of 'he who can not be drawn' who have been refused entry .

To be fair, they ban lots of people. They have also banned plenty of extremist Imams. I think even Mike Tyson was banned at one point due to his rape conviction.

Sure it´s a shitty thing, but some of the alt-reichers around here will have people believing that it´s only righties being banned and they are victims of the PC police and "the left" when that is absolutely not the case.

We see the same threads every time some Alt right pig fucker has a video banned on youtube. They never mention the millions of Islamic videos banned.
I get that but when you are the country that didn't investigate rapes because reportedly you didn't want to offend certain demographics.... it feels a tad like pandering.

I know they've banned extremist Imams but it still took them the better part of a decade to throw Chowdry in the clink and that dude is a piece of shit.

Simple really, they don't need outsiders coming in and shit stirring, theres already a voice for the rightwing in the UK, adding more is not gonna cut that voice off. With the internet who needs to make a personal visit anyway
Can you guys take back Milo and Pierce Morgan then please?

I get that but when you are the country that didn't investigate rapes because reportedly you didn't want to offend certain demographics.... it feels a tad like pandering..

Without knowing anything about this, it sounds like there is more to that story. I highly doubt they didn´t investigate a rape to not offend anyone.

Can you guys take back Milo and Pierce Morgan then please?

Piers Morgan is already back like a turd that won't flush , so no more take backs and that includes John Oliver when you all tire of him .

lol@ "far right". Dude is a critic of mass immigration and Islam, nothing else.

We see the same threads every time some Alt right pig fucker has a video banned on youtube. They never mention the millions of Islamic videos banned and try to give the impression that youtube is on an anti-right witch hunt and protects Islam.
<PlusJuan>

Without knowing anything about this, it sounds like there is more to that story. I highly doubt they didn´t investigate a rape to not offend anyone.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

"Child grooming" but to my understanding that includes things like rape.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ve-victims-britains-biggest-ever-child-abuse/
Admittedly I'm American and don't know how much people trust the Telegraph but more info on it. Sounds like the UK version of CPS knew about it but it took a decade for the cops to do anything.

Piers Morgan is already back like a turd that won't flush , so no more take backs and that includes John Oliver when you all tire of him .
Only solution is to welcome in Clarkson to start pissing everyone off with "Germans are Nazi" jokes and how "burritos are the food of lazy bums"

European nationalist = banned

Muslim, child groomers = Welcome!!

Nothing to see here.

That guy is a hardened criminal with 16 burglaries, dealing cocaine and assault conviction.
The peace of shit should still be in prison. Not dragging the good name of the Fatherland through the mud.
So why would the UK let him in?

The only words Mr. Bachmann should hear upon returning to the Reich are "Ab, ab ins ARBETISLAGER!"

There are some vocal fans of 'he who can not be drawn' who have been refused entry .
They let some of the dodgy ones in, then surveillance them for connections, it's how they are able to keep track of who's up to what and why they have been successful in foiling plots
The rightwingers are more like loyal ists, not too bright, while the jihadis are more like the Provos, sneaky and more proffesional

Back