Lumpinee shorts leg length wrong?

McGeezle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I bought these in XL
s-l300.jpg

On all the Lumpinee size charts it says 17" leg length for XL, but mine are fucking 15". They look ridiculous on me.
Has anyone else had this problem with thai shorts cos I don't know wtf to order now if I can't trust size charts.
Also does that gold shit on the front soften after a few washes cos it's like one big solid piece atm

I bought these in XL
s-l300.jpg

On all the Lumpinee size charts it says 17" leg length for XL, but mine are fucking 15". They look ridiculous on me.
Has anyone else had this problem with thai shorts cos I don't know wtf to order now if I can't trust size charts.
Also does that gold shit on the front soften after a few washes cos it's like one big solid piece atm

That's because those are "retro" style shorts , ya goof. Why don't you just wear reg gym shorts?

I don't know why those are called retro either. Because I don't recall every seeing that cut for muay thai shorts until the last couple of years.

Cheers.

That's because those are "retro" style shorts , ya goof. Why don't you just wear reg gym shorts?

I don't know why those are called retro either. Because I don't recall every seeing that cut for muay thai shorts until the last couple of years.

Cheers.
The fucking size chart refers to the retro fit ya goof

If you want similar custom shorts to a certain measurement PM. Price will be similar and quality is the same but we can tailor them to exactly how you want them.

Back