Luke Walton: "Our team (Lakers) will lock arms throughout the season"

Trump exacerbated the issue, and united most of the country behind Kaepernick by wading in and improperly and inappropriately framing the issue.
It's like you are not even living in the same country as the rest of us???

Trump could have left it alone, just let a few people kneel and everyone could have gone on with their lives. But nooo, he got bored and decided to rile his base up at all of our expense.
My wife, not a US citizen, 1st generation immigrant with a Green Card, supports Trump 100% in this.

Trump exacerbated the issue, and united most of the country behind Kaepernick by wading in and improperly and inappropriately framing the issue.
That's crazy, because it's the exact opposite of that. Stop watching CNN.

My wife, not a US citizen, 1st generation immigrant with a Green Card, supports Trump 100% in this.

Good for her, she has a right to her opinion just like players have the right to kneel. Notice how everyone still could have got on with their lives?

Good for her, she has a right to her opinion just like players have the right to kneel.
Of course they do. And they can deal with the blowback for kneeling. They do not have a right to kneel without people seeing them as unAmerican, or getting fired.

But I fully support their right to kneel without going to jail.

Luke is a wigger. I used to play ball with him. His family is very lefty.

Of course they do. And they can deal with the blowback for kneeling. They do not have a right to kneel without people seeing them as unAmerican, or getting fired.

But I fully support their right to kneel without going to jail.
And I can see people who want them fired for peacefully protesting as Un-American, and down the chain we go.

And I can see people who want them fired for peacefully protesting as Un-American, and down the chain we go.
Yes. Just like peaceful protesting as a neo-Nazi will likely have ramifications on your employment.

Yes. Just like peaceful protesting as a neo-Nazi will likely have ramifications on your employment.

Can you be a peaceful Neo-Nazi? The end game seems to be violent oppression, right? Whereas the players, misguided as I think they are, are aiming to free people from perceived oppression. If you had said "protesting peacefully as a white person in Charlottetown," I would have agreed. I do not like people being doxxed in general. However, Nazis can get fucked.

Back