Luke vs Weidman 2 or Luke vs Bisping 3? Or LHW?

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So what fight do you wanna see Luke fight next I think I wanna see him make 1 more run at MW i still think it’s in him and he can beat Weidman and be right back into it but him and Bisping would be an awesome trilogy fight too those guys need to settle it or who at LHW would welcome him to the division maybe the OSP/Latifi winner?

Last edited:
I don't mind seeing either one annihilated. Roll the dice.

While there are still interesting fights for him 185, KG, Whittaker and the rematch with Jacare that we never got. I think Luke should make the move up to 205. If the weight cuts are really starting to drain him as he claims there's no sense in staying in a division where the weight cut just wears you down more than your opponents.

although it doesnt make much sense to get into title shot position, it definitely wouldnt break my heart to see him fight bisbing.

I'd say vs Weidmen again next since they just booked Jacare and Gastelum let Bisping fight Rashad or Shogun

Luke vs bisping
Chris vs Jacare (sorry Kelvin )

Luke vs Bisping, somebody needs to shut Bisping's mouth up again

I think a third Bisping fight makes a lot of sense right now.

Not at all. Weidman just crushed Gastellum who just KO'd Bisping. That's a go no where fight that Chris shouldnt sign, and won't. Give me Romero, then give me title shot thanks -Team The Chris.

I think Bisping 3 feels kinda pointless.
Everyone seems to go crazy for trilogies these days.
But as soon as they're over people will just go "Who has Luke beat the past few years? Just Bisping and Branch"

I'd like to see Luke vs Kelvin or something like that.

Despite Kelvin losing to Weidman, he still had some good wins before that, while Weidman just ended his losing streak. So I wouldn't say Kelvin would be a bad fight.

While there are still interesting fights for him 185, KG, Whittaker and the rematch with Jacare that we never got. I think Luke should make the move up to 205. If the weight cuts are really starting to drain him as he claims there's no sense in staying in a division where the weight cut just wears you down more than your opponents.

I read that as there are interesting fights for him at 185KG and was excited Rockhold may be planning a 100 kg bulk.

LHW tourney. Bisping vs Weidman. Rockhold vs Weidman ii . Weidman vs Bisping ii.

So what fight do you wanna see Luke fight next I think I wanna see him make 1 more run at MW i still think it’s in him and he can beat Weidman and be right back into it but him and Bisping would be an awesome trilogy fight two those guys need to settle it or who at LHW would welcome him to the division maybe the OSP/Latifi winner?

as much as i'd love to see bisping-rockhold 3, i dont think bisping accepts that fight. not to mention i've been dying to see a rockhold-weidman rematch.

as for light heavyweight, would love to see rockhold-osp, whether osp wins or loses this weekend.

Ping at LHW? He just got chocked out and ko'ed by 2 blown up WW's

I think a third Bisping fight makes a lot of sense right now.

It does nothing for Bisping. He already got his revenge. And he has spoken openly about wanting to fight someone he likes in his last fight. That's why he didn't take the Vitor fight.

Back