Luke Thomas "Rumor is Colby v Tyron in Dallas."

Wait wasnt this obvious? Colby is the interim and Woodley the champ. What other fight was gonna be made lol

Go Covington! Tyron isn't going to finish anybody in this fight.

Assuming Colby will block the hardest shots, he will out-pace and out-work Woodley, and once again: we will see Woodley's cardio being exploited.

let's go colby, make WW great again

Man I hope they both come to game.

This could be great or tragic so damn easily!

This fight ends up being terrible if Woodley doesnt knock out Covington pretty quickly.

Take away OP's drivers license asap.

Last edited:
Pretty much the only champ available. Made sense. Still not a stellar card for the hardcores. Hopefully the Colby Tyrone beef keeps the ppv in the green.

Colby holds him down til Usman does the same to Colby.
Doubtful. I think Colby will win. But he will have to wear him out first. Tyron is a 2x d1 All American. Colby is a Junior College National champion and D1 AA. Usman is a d2 all american.

D1>>Juco>>D2. Its certainly possible Usman is capable of taking them both down, but he has zero career fights with a wrestler. So I don't really see evidence of that.

Go Covington! Tyron isn't going to finish anybody in this fight.

Assuming Colby will block the hardest shots, he will out-pace and out-work Woodley, and once again: we will see Woodley's cardio being exploited.
Colby will definitely out work Woodley, his cardio is much better... but if you are counting on him blocking the hardest shots, Colby got hit flush by RDA multiple times and if Woodley lands the same way RDA did it will be lights out for Colby

Wait wasnt this obvious? Colby is the interim and Woodley the champ. What other fight was gonna be made lol
I think the surprise is the quick turnaround. Really just makes the whole interim belt thing that much dumber if they knew Woodley would be ready in a couple of months.

Man it will be a sad day if Woodley can't get the job done.

Tirin' Woodley gasses round 2 and succumbs to Colby's pace es mi predicion

Back