Luke Thomas passionately recommends a movie on Twitter

I really hate when people passionately recommend something they know is shit.

If you really want a bad ass movie that is different from all the rest and definitely among the greatest movies ever
Watch the next karate kid with Hillary swank, soooo good

Luke Thomas also has some horrible diffuse thinning gong on and he's extremely depressed. This is probably why he is recommending all these shitty ass films to ruin everyone else's day. You can hear him talk about his baldness here:

he doesn't have MPB since his hairline hasn't moved. though his balding is that TE telogen effluvium, his balding is caused by stress, anxiety extreme worrying and nutrient deficiency.

Telogen-Condition.jpg

If he can find what is causing the diffuse thinning his hair will get thick again.

It’s a Muay Thai movie and he says its the best movie ever with martial arts in it.

I believed him

And watched the movie. Motherfucker you owe me 2 hours! That was the worst movie of all time! Certainly the worst movie I have ever seen since Barb wire.

You should have been suspicious when he rated it a 1 out of nothing.

Everyone knows 1/0 never ends well.

Um, the copy didn't get out in annihilation. She got out, but she was a refracted version of herself + the shimmer. The shimmer died because it refracted her suicidal impulses onto itself.

Y'all didn't get the twist.

It’s a Muay Thai movie and he says its the best movie ever with martial arts in it.

I believed him

And watched the movie. Motherfucker you owe me 2 hours! That was the worst movie of all time! Certainly the worst movie I have ever seen since Barb wire.

Dude, if Douche Thomas likes something it's a pretty safe bet it isn't good. I've seen that movie, it was shit.

Back