Luke Thomas MMA journalist

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
6'5 ex Marine Sergeant who served his country.

Judo and BJJ practitioner

Prominent MMA journalist

Advocate of oppressed groups who encourages people to stop being so closed/narrow minded and view things with more objectivity.

But some of you guys are acting like you're somehow better than him?

Just curious as to what he did to make so many of you feel so insecure?

Last edited:

Prominent MMA journalist

Advocate of oppressed groups who encourages people to stop being so closed/narrow minded and view things with more objectivity.

But somehow you guys are better than him?

zPTQ8m7O50n8-CPJKXVhdwLKdYuGSTACqb_86k-iM03jhlpw79h6xRKa7Tix0BDf6YVz19g57aXKdIeFIQodx_ZvcxJOBoNTBtebTrk=w500-h207-nc

Prominent MMA journalist

But somehow you guys are better than him?

Hi Luke!

Is he really 6'5 i estimated him at 6'2 or 6'3

My take on most MMA journalists is they generally seem more like gossip collumnists. I dont hate on Luke, but I also don't feel like I came away with a lot of fight knowledge from his stuff that I've watched. I think there's a perception of him being a pot stirrer.

i remember when he did that talkshow "mma uncensored live" after bellator on spike, around 2012 i think. and they couldnt even say any cuss words lol he said "H-E-double hockeysticks" for the word "hell"
uncensored my ass

I listen to his show when I’m in my truck and it’s on. All in all it’s not too bad, sometimes good stuff, but he can definately come across as kinda douchey. He seems like a well-read, smart guy. But it’s annoying when he feels the need to show that he’s intelligent at the expense of the other people on the show. Also he loves to kiss schaubs ass.

Prominent MMA journalist

I am better then him.

I'm 6'6, was a former Master Sergent in The Corp, I'm a Judo, BJJ, Wrestling, Boxing AND Aikido practitioner (under Sensi Seagull), I own SB Nation AND MMAfighting.com, and finally, I oppose groups by banging ten's, non stop...even Eddie Bravo believes me.

Think we're done here.

Didn't I already counter this post the other day, showing that he's not a combat vet or a full Marine, but a reservist, and is also a SJW idiot who has no grasp of what he's talking about?

On another note, I found his favorite fighter: Ivo Cuk

Prominent MMA journalist

Hi Luke, your shirts suck...

1. Violence attracts authoritarians.

2. Authoritarians tend to be tribal, non-inclusive, and antagonistic toward minority groups.

3. America is a country defined by slavery, and the Civil War that divided it, which still goes on today. American was only united for roughly a decade after WWII. The current divide is a return to the norm.

4. Any commentary about any minority group on Sherdog will receive a backlash by a certain number of vocal minorities on the Internet where it is safe to express your closeted resentment towards other people.

5. Politics on the right is no longer about issues, but about tribal identity, so Luke's resume doesn't matter. He's just an elitist, snowflake cuck who is a plant for the the Illuminati.

Back