Luke Thomas Has Just Blocked Me On Twitter For The Following Tweet to Him:

So you can't see his tweets anymore? I don't see the problem here.

Yep, he spergs out when criticized. He called me a white belt so I responded with showing him a pic of Saulo giving me my brown belt and then I got like 12 notifications from him but couldn't see them because he blocked me.

I hate MMA journalism. These bums taking the spotlights with their petty shit. Why are we even talking about these people.
Media coverage is part of the business, and it does generate interest in MMA so I'm all for it, and so should the fighters be because it generates interest. I'm just wondering how in your opinion it could be better. It's not going away, and I don't think anyone wants it to. At its best it's great entertainment and even an education if you're a fight fan, and offers a window into the world of fighting for people like me, people who are enthralled by it but who are just regular people leading regular lives, totally removed from this exciting world.

But at its worst MMA journalism is petty shit, as you say.

Well it seems like in 2017, when you want to deflect questions just turn people against the person asking the question. Just saying.

Back