Luke Thomas Has Just Blocked Me On Twitter For The Following Tweet to Him:

i find the fact that it bothers ts more troubling

What a incredibly fucked up sport that people like Ariel, Luke Thomas and Brendan Schaub get brought up by people like they matter.

2 are just fans that do not known know the sport better than fans and 1 is a terrible chinned fighter that sucked off Rogan and now we have to hear his nonsense on a regular basis.

On his SiriusXM show tonight he talked about getting lots of positive feedback from people just like this, said he appreciated it and that everything was not only fine with him, but that the "beef" has gotten him a ton of exposure and a bunch of new followers on his social media.

So one of you is lying, TS. But which one?

i find the fact that it bothers ts more troubling
It won't bother me for long. I will get a good night's sleep, and tomorrow will be a usual day. I posted the thread a minute after I discovered I was blocked because I was surprised is all, and thought it would make for a lively discussion on here. As well, I was hoping for a little insight from Sherdoggers into what I wrote. Why not? SOME of you are quite bright.

On his SiriusXM show tonight he talked about getting lots of positive feedback from people just like this, said he appreciated it and that everything was not only fine with him, but that the "beef" has gotten him a ton of exposure and a bunch of new followers on his social media.

So one of you is lying, TS. But which one?
When I try to access Luke's Twitter page I get this:

"You are blocked from following @lthomasnews and viewing @lthomasnews's Tweets."

I'm not sure how else I can prove to you that I'm blocked. If you think of something, let me know.

The fact that Jones snubbed cuck Thomas is hilarious, gotta give props to Jones for that one, Thomas is a douche of the highest order.

That ironically sounds like the same thing Jones did to him lol.

"I like you and am here for you, why you shutting me out like this, baby..."

I'll give you a non-sarcastic answer; just answering this at face value.

It's the "glad you took it well" part. Without that part it would've at least come across sincere, but the took it well part makes it obvious you were trolling him, or at the very least taking a subtle jab at him.

giphy.gif

I hate MMA journalism. These bums taking the spotlights with their petty shit. Why are we even talking about these people.

lol well I'm blocking you on sherdog just because you use twitter.
Twitter is fun for following blow-by-blow action during fight events, and for reading people's opinions of and comments about what's going while the fights are happening. Occasionally I'll send an MMA media guy a tweet, but very occasionally because I rarely get a response. I get it. No bad feelings. But this is the first time I've been blocked. I'm always respectful I'd like to think, so I was just wondering what I missed about the tweet that got me blocked.

give the guy a break, he's probably devastated that Jones hates him even though he's been white knighting him non stop for the past couple of years.

I'll give you a non-sarcastic answer; just answering this at face value.

It's the "glad you took it well" part. Without that part it would've at least come across sincere, but the took it well part makes it obvious you were trolling him, or at the very least taking a subtle jab at him.
Thank you. I think you might be right. But I wasn't being sarcastic.I was responding to a tweet that he posted after the incident that suggested to me that he wasn't going to let it bother him, and I admired that. I guess I read into the tweet wrong, and that it really did bother him. Oh well. Thank you very much. You are very smart.

After the Jon Jones snub I sent Luke this Tweet: "Why do you think he doesn't like you? What did you ever do to him? Glad you took it well."

Seriously, was I out of line?
He blocked me over a year ago for correcting him on a bjj technique.

Back