Luke Thomas deadlifts over 500 lbs and benches close to 400.

i enjoy listening to luke thomas and that chick marissa. Luke seems more knowledgeable about stuff than Helwani and its a good flow to the show. i can see people finding him annoying but nobodies gunna be perfect and with MMA talkshows ur options are extremely limited

Theres a good podcast called Heavy Hands that is more of a breakdown of technical shit but the shows are only out about once a week or so

Appalled at the lack of respect for our troops. Smh sherdog

Going to the gym 4x a week is petty much the norm as no one goes 7/7

Where are you getting the info that the average male can't deadlifr 225?
Most men don't deadlift all, go to any commercial gym and you'll see plenty of guys who'll struggle with 100kg.

I heard he got kicked out of the marines for practicing big words in front of a mirror when he was supposed to be on latrine duty.

sdut-chargers-ladainian-tomlinson-number-21-2015jun15
<<<<<<<<<<
gal-taylor26-jpg.jpg
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
luke-thomas-is-not-amused-o.gif

Im late to the party....

I would just like to note, that a simple 2 sentence thread about lukes physicality, just with the stats, spawned a 6 page thread so far

<41>

Sherdog is obessed with Luke. Its undeniable. LMAO.

It really makes me think lower about peoples IQ around here. Seriously, if you get offended by lukes sense of entitlement and superiority, its probably because its true in your case...

He is the ultimate male specimen, with monstrous height and mass along with genius level IQ and high level martial arts. But apparently Sherdoggers think the measure of a man is how racist they can be on a keyboard.
I have it on good authority he is packing a monster hog too. I'm talking 8+

500 lbs isnt an impressive deadlift. 400 lb bench is amazing though.
Meh, there are a lot guys who weigh 220 - 250 that bench 405 and they are causal lifters. 500lbs is the huge jump, I even recall Tank Abbot putting up teh 600

i enjoy listening to luke thomas and that chick marissa. Luke seems more knowledgeable about stuff than Helwani and its a good flow to the show. i can see people finding him annoying but nobodies gunna be perfect and with MMA talkshows ur options are extremely limited

Theres a good podcast called Heavy Hands that is more of a breakdown of technical shit but the shows are only out about once a week or so

Dude for the heavy hands podcast used to post here in the Standup forum (Discipulus).

So, he bench pressed Kevin Iole from Yahoo sports and deadlifted John Morgan from MMA Junkie?

When did this happen?

Even if the source is legit and his lifts are legit...that's a lopsided strength skillset if you can bench 400lb and only deadlift 500lb.
ahaha you're such a salty cuck. spoken like a true weak manlet

Back