Luke Thomas deadlifts over 500 lbs and benches close to 400.

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He is the ultimate male specimen, with monstrous height and mass along with genius level IQ and high level martial arts. But apparently Sherdoggers think the measure of a man is how racist they can be on a keyboard.

The average sherdogger KO's him stiff inside the first.

JA9J4Jy.jpg

He is a pretty large dude. I would say he is easily 240-250.

He's a race baiting asshole. And his opinions suck.

500 lbs isnt an impressive deadlift. 400 lb bench is amazing though.

I highly doubt he benches 400lbs.

Where did you get that figure?

Luke Thomas is a nerd and probably has terrible coordination like any other dork.

500 lbs isnt an impressive deadlift. 400 lb bench is amazing though.

Sorry but a 500+ deadlift is impressive for a successful intellectual professional man in his late 30s. The way he phrased it, it sounds like it's mid 500s.

Sorry but a 500+ deadlift is impressive for a successful intellectual professional man in his late 30s. The way he phrased it, it sounds like it's mid 500s.
how can you bench 400 but only deadlift 500 tho? thats like having pecs the size of Brock Lesnars and a back the size of Jake Shields

Sounds like bullshit to me

Luke Thomas is a nerd and probably has terrible coordination like any other dork.

The only "nerdy" thing about him is his extremely high intelligence and expansive vocabulary. Seriously stop with the player hatred and appreciate this amazing man.

hes a total bore and most likely got a small dick, prolly afraid of confrontation aswell

Back