Luke Thomas claims that people who yell 'Wooooo' will never achieve anything in life

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
On his recent post-fight show on YouTube, Luke Thomas complained that the Fox show was hampered by some people in the audience yelling 'Woooo' over and over. This antagonised Luke, to the point that he suggested anyone who yells 'Woooo' will 'never achieve anything in life'.

Hasn't Luke ever heard of this man?

ric-flair-002.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

On his recent post-fight show on YouTube, Luke Thomas complained that the Fox show was hampered by some people in the audience yelling 'Woooo' over and over. This antagonised Luke, to the point that he suggested anyone who yells 'Woooo' will 'never achieve anything in life'.

Hasn't Luke ever heard of this man?

ric-flair-002.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

To be the man, you have to beat the man. Luke wouldn't understand that.

I completely agree with him, they are simple minded individuals.

Luke Thomas's job is to tell other people what men do. His life is completely meaningless. He is leeching off the popularity of other men.

Well considering people have different ideas of what "achieving something in life" is he can't ever prove that. I took a dump once so long it came out of the water like the lock Ness monster and I felt I achieved something so jokes on him.

Luke Thomas makes me hate my white skin.....He's also never "Taken a ride on Space Mountain" apparently?

Luke Thomas makes me hate my white skin.....He's also never "Taken a ride on Space Mountain" apparently?

Luke's Space Mountain is watching Jon Jones piledrive his wife...

My uncle owns a car wash in Louisville, KY.

He's told this story a million times.

In 1993 - my uncle was out front drying off a car. An enormous, flamboyant 1960's pink cadillac deville pulls into his lot and honks the horn.
My uncle walks over and it's Rick Flair. He asked for directions to Gold's Gym which was about a mile from the car wash. When my uncle told
him how to get there, Flair yells "THANKS BABY! WOOOOOOO!!!!" and peeled out of his parking lot.

Classic.

Can someone explain to me who exactly this guy is? I seriously don't know own anything about him other than he seems to think his opinions are gods gospel and he hates everything and is a major honkey hating honkey.

Tried listening to his show total douchbag

Yeah because the best way to handle trolls so that they stop bothering you is to antagonize and insult them. That always works.

Anyone who takes the time to categorize winners and losers is a dumb loser. Who has time to judge others like a resentful bitch when there are things to accomplish?

No, the irony is not lost on me, gotta draw the line somewhere.

Back