Luke Thomas and Tyron Woodley Continue to Expose MMA Bigotry

He LIVES the examples man. Guy gets bombarded all the time by all kinds of racist sickos and their keyboard warrior cowardly bullshit. What more evidence do you need?
Well I don't follow him so I don't know what goes on. I don't recall him using that as an example though.

With all due respect, the only reason Luke Thomas is not having his significant other blow T Wood in front of him is because T Wood hasn't given consent yet.

Really? From whom that associates with the "Alt-Right"?

Lol first go post from your original account, secondly you know who these people are. They post here daily.

Stop playing dumb and acting like you don't know who are the posters who loathe women and their rights.

Lol first go post from your original account, secondly you know who these people are. They post here daily.

Stop playing dumb and acting like you don't know who are the posters who loathe women and their rights.
Good God, man. I asked you back up your assertions and this is what you respond with?
So you can't do it, as usual. Not surprised.

Good God, man. I asked you back up your assertions and this is what you respond with?
So you can't do it, as usual. Not surprised.

Good god man I asked you to stop acting like some dunce with his head stuck in the stand and simply acknowledge reality.

I knew that would be Impossible for you to do. If you sit here and can say "you don't know who the posters are," well I say "you're a Fn liar" which you most certainly are.

Good god man I asked you to stop acting like some dunce with his head stuck in the stand and simply acknowledge reality.

I knew that would be Impossible for you to do. If you sit here and can say "you don't know who the posters are," well I say "you're a Fn liar" which you most certainly are.
You're certifiable.

Jon Jones is one of the most popular and polarizing fighters in the UFC, where does all this "racism" bullshit come from. He's the second most popular champ behind McGregor, and I'd wager that at least as many and maybe more people hate Conor.

Woodley can't be compared. He's not an entertaining character.

Also, Luke Thomas is a self-important cuck.

I'll never forget.

I think MMA fans who followed both companies for years (not some fly by the seat of their pants fan) understood what a monumental destruction that was. A fighter of shoguns level, toughness factor and career accomplishments getting destroyed worse than anyone I've ever seen. He got dominated worse than Hughes in his first fight with Penn and the utter destruction GSP Put on Sean Sherk and frank Trigg.

Ran a clinic like I've never seen.

Jon Jones is one of the most popular and polarizing fighters in the UFC, where does all this "racism" bullshit come from. He's the second most popular champ behind McGregor, and I'd wager that at least as many and maybe more people hate Conor.

Woodley can't be compared. He's not an entertaining character.

Also, Luke Thomas is a self-important cuck.
Stick to the Heavies peanut brain.

Stick to the Heavies peanut brain.
208ce243af0646f646704fdf1a99ca3394f0fdaca80fa50fc8a0adea47f44453_1.jpg

Thanks for posting that pic of Slick and Akeem. Have no idea what else is in this thread.

Back