Luke Rockhold says that move to the LHW division is imminent. How does he fare against the top guys?

cmon guys a 185# bisping knocked him out.
and a welterweight just whooped him. {<jordan}

I'd have to see how he looks and moves at 205 first. He's got the frame for it.

I think he's right up there with Gus at the top once DC retires. What he'll lose in length advantage he'll gain in speed advantage and with his long range striking game, I think he'll be hard for a lot of people to deal with.

Volkan could knock him out but I think he wins that fight most of the time.

Jones obviously beats him as long as Jones is not deprived of his dick pills.

Shogun? Stop it.

I think he’d barely make top 5 ....I could see him 50/50 against Glover , OSP and Manawa types ..... fun fights though, I’d watch

Glad he's got a plan after Yoel sleeps him this weekend.
They better not gift him a LHW title shot after a win over Cirkunov or some bs. Dispite popular opinion LHW looks weak because there's not much new blood but the guys there have some good power volkan, jimi, osp, glover, Anderson I'd favour any of them over him 6 out of 10 or more. He's got no chance vs a Gus, dc, rumble or Jones.

I dont think his chin holds up at LHW, unless the relief of having to cut weight improves it tremendously.

You know what this means right?

It means "If I get the belt I won't defend it for two year because I'll want a mega fight at LHW to be a two division champ."

I think Rockhold could do really well at LHW, but he also does well at MW.

In either division I don't think his opponents weight will ne his downfall.

If the move is imminent why are you fighting for the MW belt?

He becomes champ, he's already the size of most LHW & he's technically better than them as well.

You know what this means right?

It means "If I get the belt I won't defend it for two year because I'll want a mega fight at LHW to be a two division champ."

hqg-2407.gif

Since DC is on his way out and the rest is mostly crap, he could be champion. Is Gus still alive?

Back