Luke Rockhold responds to Alexander Gustafsson "Ready to fight";

LMAO

giphy.gif

We were discussing Rockhold on top, one potential aspect of a potential fight.
For the record, of course I favor Gus to win.

Allrighty then. Cheers mate.

Rockhold is being underrated on this forum lately. Gus is definitely the favorite here, but I think the fights interesting

I don't see how he possibly wins. Gus is on the same level as Jones and DC. Luke's takedowns are crap. If DC couldn't take Gus down, Rockhold sure ain't. And with that awful striking defense he's going to get pieced up. The one good thing is that Gus isn't a power puncher but he still probably puts him away at some point.

Rockhold is being underrated on this forum lately. Gus is definitely the favorite here, but I think the fights interesting
He's been overrated for a while imo.

Everyone was saying the Bisping thing was luck but then he got KO'd again by Romero. That fight showed that he isn't as great of a fighter that he was made out to be.

That is an absolutely horrible fight for Luke. That being said I want to see it.

We were discussing Rockhold on top, one potential aspect of a potential fight.
For the record, of course I favor Gus to win.

Allrighty then. Cheers mate.

Awww, the "I'm done with this debate" move. If you are giving me the last word, I'll just tell you to stay away from the gambling sites if you know what's good for you.

Everyone was saying the Bisping thing was luck but then he got KO'd again by Romero. That fight showed that he isn't as great of a fighter that he was made out to be.
Yeah because Bisping is Romero right? :rolleyes:

Awww, the "I'm done with this debate" move. If you are giving me the last word, I'll just tell you to stay away from the gambling sites if you know what's good for you.

Yes, i'm done wasting my time on you. LOL. Have a good night and enjoy the fights kiddo.

Underrated? You mean since Bisping and Romero both brutally KOed him and Branch nearly KOed him?

Yeah because Bisping is Romero right? :rolleyes:
That's not the point. One would think that after the Bisping loss Luke would have worked on his standup game but he got caught the same way again.

A lot of people gave Luke this fight. He was actually the favorite.

All that crap he was giving Jones for beating up on smaller opponents (although they're the same height and weight), and he's calling out a guy in the weight class below him...
{<jordan}<OKC16><{Heymansnicker}>

True. He was being overrated. He’s got amazing strengths, but also has some big weaknesses.

Yes, i'm done wasting my time on you. LOL. Have a good night and enjoy the fights kiddo.

Good, now that we know you are done, I will advise that you are more likely to be struck by lightning while being bitten by a shark than rockhold beating gustafsson by gnp.

If OSP wins tonight,, I'd rather see:

Gust vs OSP
Volkan vs Glover
Shogun vs Rockhold

Luke has my respect for not just spewing empty words.

Seems like he actually wanna move up in weight, and believes he can stand with the best there.

Great fight!

If he doesn't get a takedown which is extremely unlikely, he stuffed Jones takedowns and a lot of DCs....omg I'm just gonna stop here. Luke has zero chance of winning this fight.

I'm very down on Luke....

Not too long ago I thought he was hands down the best fighter at 185...Things have dramatically changed. I'm so incredibly put off by his performance against Yoel, I honestly don't know where to go from here.
He's not really better than Weidman. Chris gave him that win on a silver platter and was well on his way to a UD before trying to be like Jackie Chan.

Back