Luke Rockhold re-injures leg, tabling talks of Alexander Gustafsson fight

He is practicing the Ken Shamrock dodge a fight via self-injury technique that Ken so gracefully displayed when he cut himself with a razor to not fight Kimbo.

Like I don’t mean to shit on him, but why are you training and going so hard with no fight announcement?

Damn it, I was looking forward to that one.

Probs had on some Designer Tiramasu Ralph Lauren boxers and accidentally walked by Khaboob and DC.

tiramisu_boxer_shorts.jpg

Don't fuck around with cake at that gym!!! Jesus Christ, He coulda lost his leg!

Probably dodged a bullet there tbh

That was not a good comeback fight

Jesus is he kicking steel poles with Tony fucking Ferguson or something.

nasty

all you keyboards saying oh that nothing would be fucking pissing themselves if they were laying on that hospital bed

Fuck sakes!
Why can't we ever get nice things!!??

I suspect his hair piece fell off and he cut himself.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

It seems like a nasty cut, but no other injuries.

It's strange to cancel a fight so far ahead because of it.

It seems like a nasty cut, but no other injuries.

It's strange to cancel a fight so far ahead because of it.

Sounds like it was injured before, and he tried to continue training, and it got ripped open even worse, so, really, he knows he can't train. If he can't train for a fight, why wouldn't you cancel it?

Plus, while a non-fighter might not have any issues getting by and doing activities and sports as soon as stitches come out, someone like Rockhold, whose most effective weapon is his kicking, needs for that to be fully and completely healed to train for a beast like Gustafson.

Did he hurt is 1st, 2nd, or 3rd leg?

Rockhold doesn't train at AKA anymore fools.

Also gus has absolutely no one to fight at LHW. Sad

Back