News Luke Rockhold out of fight w Chris Weidman at UFC 230

lol, Rockhold vs Weidman was like the perfect fight because I'd love to see either guy get slept.

But to each his own I guess.
Having them fight prospects is what would sit right with me. They either bounce back or we see a new face in the rankings.

Wasn't really a fan of this rematch.

I'm one of Rock's training partners in Florida and checked one of his kicks incorrectly leading to his broken foot. I feel terribly about the accident. Thought he broke his hand when he punched the wall after it happened.

LMAO!!!!! I knew it.. Said it from the start.. Both these guys never show up anymore..

AKA fighter injured. No suprise. They spar hard everyday to the point where only one or two fighters are healthy.

Well hell...whole card is a friggin crock.

Still up for DC/BB but can't say I'm enthusiastic.

I like the Costa thought as well.

Not a rockhold fan, got him until he gets a reschedule Vs Chris, it may be a bit of a blessing,
2 of the last 3 he’s been murked bad via fists.

Branch I believe had do the stank dance as well if I recall correctly.

I suspect that a big chance Chris was or is going to make this 3 of 4 stoppages, if he’s next up.

This card is doomed. If Poirier vs Diaz wasn't enough, now this, MMA Gods are harsh :(
DC and Lewis are subject to additional tests to clear their medicals in NY due to DC's recent hand injury (last week he said he still couldn't close his hand to make a fist) and Lewis's everything else. Buckle up.

Can you imagine if the nyc commission pulls dc or Lewis because of their injuries

Back