Luke Rockhold Michael Bisping will crush Georges St-Pierre

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2017-11-14_12-11-58.png Remember when Luke said this lol ?
orbq7.gif

Yeah, Rockhold is like a cliché blonde chick, shut up and be pretty.

GSP beating Bisping after a 4 year absence just confirmed that Luke Rockhold is not that next level talented. He is just another guy. LOL

I'm moving into his house next week.

Somewhere bum rockhold is sleeepling in a doorway on a flattened cardboard box with his little dog after betting his house that night.

It's quite obvious that was not the Michael Bisping we've seen for that last oh like 20 fights. Everything was different about him suddenly. So suddenly. So conveniently against a slower, heavier GSP. If anybody cannot see this fight was so uncharacteristic to Bisping's fighting style then I don't know who they've been watching.

It's quite obvious that was not the Michael Bisping we've seen for that last oh like 20 fights. Everything was different about him suddenly. So suddenly. So conveniently against a slower, heavier GSP. If anybody cannot see this fight was so uncharacteristic to Bisping's fighting style then I don't know who they've been watching.

Of course it was different, only it isn't because that's what GSP does to every single one of his opponents. GSP is one of the best shutdown fighters in MMA, all of his opponents except Hendricks have looked lost and way off their usual game when they step in the cage with him, that's what he does to people and Bisping just found out about it the hard way.

Everyone thinks they can just go in and do their thing against GSP, but then they find out that they're 3 steps behind because GSP has them figured out and gameplanned well in advance and it's all downhill from there.

Do did he place that bet? Is Luke homeless now?

Almost every fighter who has fought GSP has summarized their challenges in fighting him almost exactly as you describe Bisping's.

Of course it was different, only it isn't because that's what GSP does to every single one of his opponents. GSP is one of the best shutdown fighters in MMA, all of his opponents except Hendricks have looked lost and way off their usual game when they step in the cage with him, that's what he does to people and Bisping just found out about it the hard way.

Everyone thinks they can just go in and do their thing against GSP, but then they find out that they're 3 steps behind because GSP has them figured out and gameplanned well in advance and it's all downhill from there.
Uhhhh no. Nice try though. Bisping was not shut down, he was simply not fighting. He was fighting like Henderson fights. Fucking big looping punches? This was obvious. Who the fuck is that? That's not Bisping. But he made it look very convincing. He has beaten truly excellent strikers and grapplers in the last two years and he just decides not fight with GSP. Puh - fucking - leeze.

What the hell are you insinuating?
What was different was that he was facing the goat.

I think Luke based that on [2] things.GSP is a welterweight who hadn't fought in 4 years and the last time we saw gsp, he took a mollywhopping vs Big Rigg even though he got controversial decision.

Totally. I mean after the way he DOMINATED a geriatric Silva and Henderson, not getting knocked down in those fights or anything, I really expected him to show more of his killer form against GSP.

Almost every fighter who has fought GSP has summarized their challenges in fighting him almost exactly as you describe Bisping's.

My favorite take on it was Hardy’s.

Said up until the fight he thought George was a p@ssy and when he saw the different look in his eye standing across the cage from him he knew it would be much different than he was thinking.

And said something like “oh f@ck I’ve got to fight THIS guy”

Back