Luke Rockhold Likely Next Grappling Opponent for Jon Jones

Assuming it happens, who wins?

• Total voters
That's true about his bottom game. It is def. quite good in its own right. Highlighting that he's a top player was more about the probability of sweeps and attacks of his own from his back.

Oh, okay. That was me reading too fast. I thought you said he's not a top player (as in not elite) when you meant he was someone who favoured top position. You're absolutely right. He favours top position, and gaining that against Jones is very problematic because of the wrestling differential.

Jones beats Henderson in a submission grappling match and is now invincible...LOL.

Luke is actually a much better grappler than Jon, the no gi aspect of it will allow Jones to muscle out of stuff no doubt but Luke is good enough to beat him on points by playing it safe. Since when did Jones become Jacare? LOL

No surprises Jones is ducking Danis.

Rockhold for the win.

Seems like most people giving rockhold a win... Wow.

Jones is going to Karelin rag doll his ass.

Bet on it.

Seems like most people giving rockhold a win... Wow.

Jones is going to Karelin rag doll his ass.

Bet on it.

If they were doing pure greco, yeah.

I wanna see dc vs Jon in a wrestling match.

Not competitive. Jones makes it look easy with a beer gut, homeless beard and twig legs, while smoking crack in his corner.

God this would be exciting!! I'm going with rockhold via bigger penis.

Don't know who wins.
Don't care who wins.
I just want to see who wins.

pVGLv.gif

Unless Luke is committed to fight DC, I don't like this matchup. Would be entertaining but in the end if two teammates won't fight, what does it provide for the future of the LHW division.

Unless Luke is committed to fight DC, I don't like this matchup. Would be entertaining but in the end if two teammates won't fight, what does it provide for the future of the LHW division.
You realize this isn't a MMA fight right? It's a exhibition grappling match.

I like it. Will root for Rockhold as usual.

WAR LUKE!

Back