Luke Rockhold has worse cardio than Yoel Romero

L

Lissove

I am looking from the perspective of all their recent fights.

Edit: explanation: Luke is strong starter who had gone only three times past third round. His past performances in five round fights against Kennedy and Souza were impressive, but we need to note that he is a slow pacing fighter who doesn't move much around and uses his size and reach.

In his second fight against Weidman, aka the Rockhold with beard and in ufc, made visible how tired he appeared in round three, yet he was still able to finish Weidman in the 4th to his credit.

Whilist Yoel is finishing opponents in the 3rd left and right, and just got off a five round fight where he was competitive and having a slight edge in the 5th round before he slipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoel should also get Luke's modelling gigs.

Yeah and Luke is shorter than Yoel too

Yeah, he had really gassed hard in Boetsch fight. Panic Triangle.

York is unique. He gasses pretty quick, but unlike a lot of fighters he retains that one hit kill power through out the whole fight

Never really seen Luke gassed
So no..

TS even people with heart transplants have better cardio than Yoel.

Still no for ghay though...

this is one of those circumstances where i actually believe rockhold wasnt 100% going into the weidman fight, because you're right he was visably gassed with weidman, but the fact i've never seen it from him outside of that makes me give him the benefit of the doubt

Back