Luke Rockhold calls out Yoel Romero for ducking him.

Malki Kawa is lying. Yoel was suspended by USADA when Rockhold was champion.

Bisping just needs to fight someone, anyone in the top 10 so he can lose the belt and the division can move on [Just not Weidman cause' Bisping might actually win].

Heck: Whittaker, Romero, Jacare, Brunson, Hall, Fatselum. They all beat him. Even a rematch with Rockhold and Silva.

Bisping has been fighting since 04' and he has 1 top 5 win. 1, and that was an arrogant Rockhold. 12 years as a pro before it happened. The odds of him getting another top 5 win are slim to none. Just get it over with Michael.
U know weidman sucks when I also think he may still lose to bisping his takedowns suck striking sucks I saw kelvin dodged five punches from weight weidman kicks are pointless he tries to use wonderboy style but it doesn't suit him

Last edited:
36E9458900000578-3725911-image-m-8_1470422050772.jpg

Bisping getting RNCd by BJM

Rockhold has a good check hook and a good power body kick. Rockhold has a terrible jab and suspect defense (Vitor, Bisbing). Don't forget it took Whittaker (clearly the best striker in the division now) 3 rounds to figure out Yoel and start landing consistently and even then he didn't get the finish. Yoel is no pushover on the feet and has a good chance of finding Rockhold's stationary head. Chin and wrestling for Romero and BJJ + Cardio goes to Rockhold.

I want to see this fight either way.
I watched the fight highlights man Romero moves out of the way before Whitaker muscle contracted

Bisping just needs to fight someone, anyone in the top 10 so he can lose the belt and the division can move on [Just not Weidman cause' Bisping might actually win].

Heck: Whittaker, Romero, Jacare, Brunson, Hall, Fatselum. They all beat him. Even a rematch with Rockhold and Silva.

Bisping has been fighting since 04' and he has 1 top 5 win. 1, and that was an arrogant Rockhold. 12 years as a pro before it happened. The odds of him getting another top 5 win are slim to none. Just get it over with Michael.

This

Lmao, YOEL got him with that comeback.

Yoel lost a 5 round fight to WW. He would get KTFO by Rockhold in rounds 4 or 5

Romero would fuck him right up, would love to see it

he didn't really duck rockhold. the thing is, romero is trying to get a fight for the fake belt, with bisping. it's worth way more than a fight with rockhold
Yoel lost a 5 round fight to WW. He would get KTFO by Rockhold in rounds 4 or 5
<36>

yeah, he lost a tough fight with the champ. nothing to be ashamed by that

Yes please let Rocksalt get killed by Romero. Please to god!
<18>

Yoel is ducking everybody he's so small and backing down to Bisping.

Rockhold has bigger muscles and a bigger groin than Yoel.

089_Robert_Whittaker_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg

GrandUnnaturalKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mz9ve4LgGu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

stbzdg-c-1024x538.jpg

tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Romero has gone from being my all time most disliked fighter, to now being on of my favourites!

Rockhold's feather-like chin will be shattered once Romero gets a hold of him.

Romero should either fight Luke for the new #1 contendership or fight Bisping. That last decision was too close.

Back