LUKE CAGE Season 2 ( Cancelled After Two Seasons)

If you have seen LUKE CAGE season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Oh talking about marriage, you took it serious ok then from the girls on the Netflix shows the marrying type to me is:

Rachael-Taylor_netflix_2017_marvel_the-defenders_60.jpg

All the options bellow:

zEPiPE05CV7tAhzkjWxA2Zt9mJs.jpg

Misty-Knight.jpg

daredevil-karen-page.png

Krysten-Ritter-Mike-Colter-and-Rosario-Dawson-in-Jessica-Jones-Season-1-Episode-13.jpg

latest
Usually I'm a brunette fan, but of these pics I'm going Trish and Karen (#1 and #4-since @Clippy doesn't know any of these girls)

Last edited:
Going by pictures alone....
  1. Looks a preppy little bitchy girl (if she's the same one from #4... I change my vote to #3 :D)
  2. Emotional mess
  3. Manly a bit but a close second. The suit throws me off, but she does look like she has a sweet side.
  4. 4th one down is my pick... good looks and has a wholesome look.
  5. EEK... I ain't trying to get that look
  6. Hypnotized by career... would sacrifice her relationship with me & the kids to f*ck her way to the top.

Oh my god... lose my number.

566cbc19a93833b1a57a7ae6610ec940.jpg

giphy.gif

Oh my god... lose my number.

566cbc19a93833b1a57a7ae6610ec940.jpg

giphy.gif
Why? Is that number 1 or number 4? I don't know them & I'm actually going off of one picture... but in these 2... whomever she is... she seems a bit hard core & lots of baggage. It's really sexy the way she puts her chest out in the gif, but there's too much baggage in the expression. Same with the top pick.

You talking about marriage... (not one night) & you gotta remember that after you get past the initial attraction & the sexy body... you gotta deal with that baggage.

Why? Is that number 1 or number 4? I don't know them & I'm actually going off of one picture... but in these 2... whomever she is... she seems a bit hard core & lots of baggage. It's really sexy the way she puts her chest out in the gif, but there's too much baggage in the expression. Same with the top pick.

You talking about marriage... (not one night) & you gotta remember that after you get past the initial attraction & the sexy body... you gotta deal with that baggage.

All the same one bro.

You going the @Clippy route and you are scaring me.

<Kpop775>

I liked the first half of the first season.

Hopefully they can recover from the shorty second half of the first season. Cottonmouth getting the axe was the worst thing they could've done for the show, he played a great villian

Few more hours I'm going to Binge watch this.

Back