LUKE CAGE Season 2 ( Cancelled After Two Seasons)

If you have seen LUKE CAGE season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
S1 had Cottonmouth.
S2 has Bushmaster.

In the comics there is a group called the Serpent Squad/ Serpent Society. A group of villains, each with powers/ looks the resemble that of snakes (Anaconda, Death Adder, Diamondback, Sidewinder, Cobra, + ).
Looks like they're trying to introduce this group, although none of them are as dramatic as in the comics.

latest

Okay, I just felt there was more meaning to the name Cottonmouth then the snake angle.

Now feels weird we going with snakes o well.. so this is the 3rd 'snake' of the show.

Does this fit into the MCU in anyway? They constantly referred to Avengers 1 but I wonder if this will set before Infinity War or Thanos doesn't exist in this universe. Kind of weird how a guy like Luke Cage exists in the same universe and Shield never approached him.

Okay, I just felt there was more meaning to the name Cottonmouth then the snake angle.

Now feels weird we going with snakes o well.. so this is the 3rd 'snake' of the show.
I don't know where the Netflix shows are heading; they seem to lack the focus of their elders @MCU, but it would be wise to try and tie these stories up. Serpent Society has some major ties to Hydra.

Trailer looks good villain looks interesting. I do wish they would combine Jessica Jones and Luke Cage though. I hate this fucking detective women. Her arm getting chopped off in The Defenders was one of my GOAT time moments in these series.
Well in the comics Misty Knight and Colleen Wing team up so they could spin that off (after Iron Fist is cancelled, natch) and everybody's happy.

Well in the comics Misty Knight and Colleen Wing team up so they could spin that off (after Iron Fist is cancelled, natch) and everybody's happy.

I liked Colleen but didn't liked Misty at all.

I also enjoyed Iron Fist show even if it's not that well constructed like say the DD show.

I liked Colleen but didn't liked Misty at all.

I also enjoyed Iron Fist show even if it's not that well constructed like say the DD show.

I also enjoyed Iron first. More so the family\corporate drama. Thought that story was well done.

Will check it out, but if it continues the downward suck of the second half of the first season I'm turning it off.

The trailer does look interesting though. Here's to the main guy feeling a little more comfortable with the role and not being so meh.

Haven't watched Jones S2 and highly doubt I will at this point.

What's the deal with Wing? Actress sucks and the character's lame. Knight > Wing

that aussie accent just doesn't do it for me. it comes out subtly every now and then in the show.

Oh talking about marriage, you took it serious ok then from the girls on the Netflix shows the marrying type to me is:

Rachael-Taylor_netflix_2017_marvel_the-defenders_60.jpg

All the options bellow:

zEPiPE05CV7tAhzkjWxA2Zt9mJs.jpg

Misty-Knight.jpg

daredevil-karen-page.png

Krysten-Ritter-Mike-Colter-and-Rosario-Dawson-in-Jessica-Jones-Season-1-Episode-13.jpg

latest

there is something about that last chick too for me....maybe i prefer darker skin.

deborah ann wolle's calf muscles are larger than my thighs, just can't.

I don't know who any of these girls / characters are

I don't watch the Marvel TV shows, just like I don't watch all the Star Wars TV shows

Too much content I can't be bothered

Pick a grill you homo-sapient.

Oh talking about marriage, you took it serious ok then from the girls on the Netflix shows the marrying type to me is:

Rachael-Taylor_netflix_2017_marvel_the-defenders_60.jpg

All the options bellow:

zEPiPE05CV7tAhzkjWxA2Zt9mJs.jpg

Misty-Knight.jpg

daredevil-karen-page.png

Krysten-Ritter-Mike-Colter-and-Rosario-Dawson-in-Jessica-Jones-Season-1-Episode-13.jpg

latest
Going by pictures alone....
  1. Looks a preppy little bitchy girl (if she's the same one from #4... I change my vote to #3 :D)
  2. Emotional mess
  3. Manly a bit but a close second. The suit throws me off, but she does look like she has a sweet side.
  4. 4th one down is my pick... good looks and has a wholesome look.
  5. EEK... I ain't trying to get that look
  6. Hypnotized by career... would sacrifice her relationship with me & the kids to f*ck her way to the top.

I'll pick the first one I guess?

You never even numbered these and I don't know their names!!!!

Back