Luis Ortiz calls out Tyson Fury

Ortiz and Bellew seem to be pretty brave right now

Why not fight each other to see who is still relevant?

Ortiz bless him so not likely to get a fight with Tyson. Ever. He's too dangerous and has absolutely no value behind him for Tyson.

I'd bet my house this fight never happens.

Ortiz and Bellew seem to be pretty brave right now

Why not fight each other to see who is still relevant?
Bellew is blatantly after money fights. Bellew vs fury both men win. I doubt tony dies in that fight or gets really hurt and he's not a ko threat to Tyson either so it'd be great for the both of them.

Definite ppv if it happens. Tyson should fight bellew maybe after his next fight.

Bellew is blatantly after money fights. Bellew vs fury both men win. I doubt tony dies in that fight or gets really hurt and he's not a ko threat to Tyson either so it'd be great for the both of them.

Definite ppv if it happens. Tyson should fight bellew maybe after his next fight.

i would favour Bellew to win, Fury looked awful last time out

Ortiz is right up there with the top 3 at HW. I wish he was younger. Ortiz / Parker would be fun and a good fight for both fighters.

Last edited:
Fury is better but he still needs time he is still not in optimal shape and i would prefer 2 more tune up fights.

wilder ends fury. he fucking ends him.

Wilder is the weakest opposition for Fury I reckon. Fury is a tricky fighter, and Wilder possesses the technique of a newborn giraffe. I think AJ/Ortiz would give Fury ALOT more of a challenge than Wilder. Fury actually has technical skill and can keep Wilder at bay for 12 rounds.

Wilder is the weakest opposition for Fury I reckon. Fury is a tricky fighter, and Wilder possesses the technique of a newborn giraffe. I think AJ/Ortiz would give Fury ALOT more of a challenge than Wilder. Fury actually has technical skill and can keep Wilder at bay for 12 rounds.

Fury clowns Wilder, so does Hughie.

Breazeale will KO him too.

Fury is better but he still needs time he is still not in optimal shape and i would prefer 2 more tune up fights.

I thought so too but seing Fury in the last weeks I very much doubt now that he gets back into shape ever again. We will see but right now imo even Wilder would defeat him.

I thought so too but seing Fury in the last weeks I very much doubt now that he gets back into shape ever again. We will see but right now imo even Wilder would defeat him.
What fury did is idiotic, he had something great going and screwed it all up we may never see the best tyson again because his body may not let him. Sad

Nah he's gonna ko a few roadsweepers then challenge the winner of AJ/Wilder.

Back