Lucien Carbin || Master Of Creativity ||

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Lil something something I've been working on for awhile and finally got around to finish. Hope you enjoy!!!

I interviewed the guy a couple years ago. Great coach. Good work!

I only clicked like a few days ago, but gotta say great work! A lot of valuable old school footage put together. Hopefully we'll see others like this one soon :)

I only clicked like a few days ago, but gotta say great work! A lot of valuable old school footage put together. Hopefully we'll see others like this one soon :)

Thank you! And thank you all. This was a long one in the making

Yes. This video took 23 hours to render and i had to stop it 3 times cause i caught that for last 3 fighters. Thought i fixed reems but guess not

At least you got the name wrong on who's arguably the most "famous" fighter out of them all, so people will know who he is anyway.

Was he a FCK, or MT fighter?
He was a kyokushin karateka under Jon Bluming, and then when Jan Plas went and trained Muay Thai in Thailand he came back and said that Carbin needed to focus more on kicking low, and introduced him to Thai Boxing. From where Carbin went on to do a bit of a mix.

Found this interview. Does anyone know what he is saying?

He was a kyokushin karateka under Jon Bluming, and then when Jan Plas went and trained Muay Thai in Thailand he came back and said that Carbin needed to focus more on kicking low, and introduced him to Thai Boxing. From where Carbin went on to do a bit of a mix.
Jan Plas comes from Japanese kickboxing (very similar to Muay Thai) and learned from Kenji Kurosaki at the Mejiro gym in Tokyo. Carbin was also a product of that school.

Jan Plas comes from Japanese kickboxing (very similar to Muay Thai) and learned from Kenji Kurosaki at the Mejiro gym in Tokyo. Carbin was also a product of that school.

I know, I've wrote a lot on Dutch Kickboxing and its history with Japanese kickboxing :D + know Lucien Carbin from interviewing him years ago. He has a lot of good knowledge!

Yes! A true legend
He was the first European Kickboxing star in the 70's. A true terror of the ring.
At an event we share a cloakroom with him and her team.

I just noticed this video is taken down :( damn ufc! I had alot of great ffc fighters who never got the credit they deserve like imro main, Rodney glunder and Jerry Morris

Found this interview. Does anyone know what he is saying?

He is telling how he came in the fighting scene. He started karate but found it boring. He started training with the special forces but whooped them all without training.
He then went to thailand to train and learn fighting. A cab driver broiught him into sityodong which was the cabbies brother. He learn and trained and fought. Latet went back to holland to teach and evolve. Put the sityodong name and the wall. His master was hoboured when seeing that.
Lots after that but im lazy and high.

He is telling how he came in the fighting scene. He started karate but found it boring. He started training with the special forces but whooped them all without training.
He then went to thailand to train and learn fighting. A cab driver broiught him into sityodong which was the cabbies brother. He learn and trained and fought. Latet went back to holland to teach and evolve. Put the sityodong name and the wall. His master was hoboured when seeing that.
Lots after that but im lazy and high.
Thanks!

Back