Luca Brasi held a gun to his head

All lies. The family is in the olive oil business and that is all. Michael owns some IBM stock, also, but that is it.

You can see he’s uncomfortable around him. The way he’s acting.

the Don himself was petrified of him ------> on edge around him ----------> he’s uncomfortable around him.

I think what's happened here is you've made an error, but as opposed to hold your hands up and admit you've erred, you've tried to claim a small crumb of victory.

the Don himself was petrified of him ------> on edge around him ----------> he’s uncomfortable around him.

I think what's happened here is you've made an error, but as opposed to hold your hands up and admit you've erred, you've tried to claim a small crumb of victory.

You can physically see the uneasiness with the Don through acting. The novel covers it as well.

I won’t go over this again though.

You can physically see the uneasiness with the Don through acting. The novel covers it as well.

I won’t go over this again though.
The don is highest possible ranking in the mafia, how could he be scared of anyone? He simply wouldn't be.

The only thing Luca feared was that his don would be the one to kill him. Not the death, but the fact his don was the one to do it. It was a lesson Vito passed on to Michael.

The don is highest possible ranking in the mafia, how could he be scared of anyone? He simply wouldn't be.

That’s His gimmick though. He such a stone Psycho killer and is so good at his craft people, even the Don and Sonny are uneasy around such a man

Last edited:
I heard they’re remaking it in a more evolved style, finally.

Coming 2019, Leslie Jones stars in:

The Atheistmother

It’s about time. I hope she does a nice sex scene where they show penetration too. That is long overdue in a movie.

It’s amazing that a dime store novel was turned into a cinematic masterpiece.

“ You som of a bitch! Do you know who I am ?! I’m Moe Greene! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders .”
MOE GREENE

Luca Brasi was one of those monsters that are so good at what they do that of course you have to be a little wary of them. Esp as the movie version was portrayed as a dullard,who had to practice putting sentences together. Literally the only thing he is good at is killing. I thought this was conveyed well in the movie. I also thought his death was appropiate in that he was too comfortable with his rep. Thats how you get got.

Is Luca Brasi some sort of badass?

Imagine a mafia version of sherdoggers

Luca Brasi is Mafia boss Vito Corleone's personal enforcer. Brasi has a reputation as a savage killer, making him one of the most feared and dangerous criminals in the American Mafia. Vito is the only person who can control Brasi, but he also fears him and is nervous in his presence.

Brasi can perform any job or murder without accomplices that could implicate him. He also eliminates witnesses, making a criminal conviction nearly impossible. In one two-week killing spree, he murders six men who attempted to assassinate Don Corleone. Only Vito, recuperating from the attack, could call him off. These six deaths end the famous "Olive Oil War". Brasi's fanatical loyalty to Don Corleone is unquestioned, and he is said to have killed a Corleone soldier merely for making the Corleone family look bad. Brasi often claims he would sooner kill himself than betray the Godfather.

Another early incident involved Brasi killing two of Al Capone's henchmen who were hired to murder Don Corleone. Brasi subdues both men, binding and then gagging them with towels. As Brasi hacks up one with an ax, the other man, terrified, chokes to death on the towel.[3]

Back