Luca Brasi held a gun to his head

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...and my father assured him that either his brains, or his signature, would be on the contract.

That's a true story.

LucaBrasiGarroted.jpg

I heard they’re remaking it in a more evolved style, finally.

Coming 2019, Leslie Jones stars in:

The Atheistmother

Always liked Luca. He respected Il Padrino.

One thing I never understood about the GF was that Luca went out like a complete bitch when everyone including the Don himself was petrified of him

One thing I never understood about the GF was that Luca went out like a complete bitch when everyone including the Don himself was petrified of him

Everybody in The Godfather was human, and even the cleverest strategists make mistakes. It wasn't just that Luca died, it was that Corleone made a mistake sending him there.

I checked my own oil this weekend.

Going and coming!

<Kpop775>

When did Vito ever show he was petrified of LB?

If anything LB was incredibly nervous in Vito's presence at Connie's wedding.

Everybody in The Godfather was human, and even the cleverest strategists make mistakes. It wasn't just that Luca died, it was that Corleone made a mistake sending him there.

But Luca was a street smart guy and should’ve known what was up. Plus he was a complete asshole when he was there, he didn’t even try and feel out the situation. He almost asked to be killed

When did Vito ever show he was petrified of LB?

If anything LB was incredibly nervous in Vito's presence at Connie's wedding.

Um at the beginning during the wedding. Everyone was afraid of Luca. It’s also covered in the novel

Back