Low Recruit Discipline Prompts Army to Redesign Basic Training

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Coke, Feb 10, 2018.

1. KhabibTheBeagle

KhabibTheBeagle Darren's Nutrisionist

Fully in agrrement about te introduction of combat sports in schools.

I was a pretty chubby kid in school, and P.E. was just a game of football on a Monday morning. I hated it, so I just sat on the side and did nothing.

A couple years later, and they started introduc8ng more options, including MMA classes and Boxing classes, and I gave %110 every session. Outworking and outgrappling lads mich smaller and fitter than myself. Combat sports build character, discipline, and fitness, and should be mandatory in schools, everywhere.

KnightTemplar and usmctanker242 like this.
  2. MacDuffle

MacDuffle Silver Belt

A firefighter doesn't check what kind of person lives in the house before he responds to defend

Because that would make him a sorry excuse for a firefighter

And not worth the respect of his other firefighters who do that same job in service to the public, the whole fucking public, because that's what real servicemen do

Show respect for the nation you serve and you'll be worth respect

Bitch please you have more in common with the Islamic Caliphate and Sharia law than the US Constitution in this thread

You didn't pay attention in history class so now you want the free world to cull a "moral" majority in the population. Fuck out of here

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  3. Mark Cutting

Mark Cutting Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Banned

Imagine the rage and outcry from the left.

4. Mark Cutting

Mark Cutting Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Banned

well...yes, to an extent. But one must also take into consideration the vastly different dynamics of society then and society now. Imagine if Aristotle had a FB :)

5. Russ82

Russ82 Green Belt

The Administration includes plenty of warmongers who want to send American men to fight very expensive useless wargames in far-away places. Take the men out of the homes, take the mothers out of the homes - and the children can be more easily controlled by the deep state.

6. KhabibTheBeagle

I'v discussed this with a lot of people, of differing ages nd viewpoints, and the concerns they express, display such an ignorance of martial arts.

"They'll just be more violent" - ignoring the notion that outward displays of aggression and violence arise from insecurity and a lack of discipline. If everyone knew how to fight, there'd be a lot less bullying, that's for sure.

7. streets ahead

streets ahead Purple Belt

As long as the Army is willing to take the hit on females disproportionately washing out that will be fine.

I personally think it will be modified within a year.

8. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

Wrestling got saved but the video is still fitting.

KhabibTheBeagle likes this.
  9. KhabibTheBeagle

I wish wrestling was a thing, here, in the UK. Over here, whenever someone mentions wrestling, people assume you're talking about bodyslams and elbow drops. They think a double leg is something that is saved for the bedroom.

10. skaleton

skaleton Blue Belt

I don't get this. You sound hopeful for a real enemy. If there is no enemy there is no recruit problem. Don't look to create a problem that isn't there.

11. uncommon

uncommon Brown Belt

good point. for that id say the moment recruits arent needed at all chaos is going to naturally emerge.

so some sort of permanent defense is needed. but a solution for complacency is necessity.