Low Recruit Discipline Prompts Army to Redesign Basic Training

I was raised on watching GWB and Dickhead Cheney galavanting around Iraq for oil and PMC profits.

You're going to have to excuse me if I don't see a good reason to go indulge in some regime changing for peanuts and that fuzzy patriotic feeling. Got more brains than that.

i went to Ft Jackson in 09, we not only had females IN OUR PLATOONS (so how hard can it really be? they drop out like 10 pushups in, without fail, every single time) but we had like pizza parties after the two long ruch marches......

no wonder there's so many failure to adapts

I recommend union trades..

I’m a union carpenter..but now a Superintendant

A journeymen carpenter
-80k a year(not counting overtime)
-Vacation pay twice a year (4000$ in July,4000$ In dec) wether he takes vacation or not.
-pension
-full medical,dental,optical for entire family.
-life insurance

If he says smart,which it sounds like he is..he could go into the construction management side and double all that above like me.

I dropped out of high school in senior year and have. A fair middle class life...hard work but I’m home at 3:00 pm everyday and weekends off. No student loan dept and love building shit.

I was an Ironworker in Stl for a few years. Local 396. Tough work, too much uncertainty.

It's a multitude of things, but it starts with how women are in control of youth education and how they want the boys to act just like the girls. No aggression, sit there and be quiet, and if you have an SJW teaching them they're taught from a young age that they're a second class citizen and should just get out of the way and let the oppressed (ie girls) get all the attention. Add in a huge reduction of PE across the board and males have effectively been castrated and turned into a bunch of liberal pussies before they're 18.

Of course the American diet also deserves a huge chunk of blame because kids grow up on sugar and they're all getting fat as hell. So they're fat, docile, and neutered, so there's no way in hell they would dare do something like try out for sports. I just can't imagine an entire generation who can't throw a baseball (or grenade) but here we are. The communists have been very effective at reducing our population to a bunch of pussies.

Anyways, as I was getting out of the Marines in 2009 I was seeing a similar problem in the new guys we were getting in the fleet. They thought everything was a joke, weren't motivated, would cry when disciplined or yelled at, and most were very socially inept. It was almost impossible to "bring them into the family" because they were so far outside of what a Marine should be. We transitioned a few but most of them got pushed out pretty quickly. I think we were losing about 25% of our new guys to petty crimes and drugs... just insane.
100% agree and experienced the same thing when I was in the Corp from 2003 to 2008. All new marines were physically small, lazy, sloppy, undisciplined, couldn't wait to get out POS.

This all day long.

But the problem is you have to get rid of all the f a g s , gays, transgender, limp wrist, feminist , no coporal punishment, everyone wins a trophy, women can do what men do, blm, UC Berkeley, San Francisco, California state, shoving of the 1% of society down your throat bullshit from media, schools and government entitlement programs ran by stupid mother fuckers for stupid mother fuckers out of society if you want to have a better military.

phew I feel better now.

Teh gays have been shoving things down your throat?

Of course they arent getting good candidates. Why the fuck would a good candidate join the military? It pays like shit, its hard long work, and you arent actually defending anything but profits.

So whats the incentive. Just more piss poor leadership crying about how they were dealt a bad hand.
The benefits and pension are great. There are also a lot of career and education opportunities in the military.

The benefits and pension are great. There are also a lot of career and education opportunities in the military.

The benifits are fucking trash. I did 6 as an electritian and got the hell out. Pay is better, benifits are better. GI bill was nice but for 6 years of working i could have done better than that.

If the best that you can cone up with is that its a good job after 20 years when you retire, its a shit job. Plain and simple.

The benifits are fucking trash. I did 6 as an electritian and got the hell out. Pay is better, benifits are better. GI bill was nice but for 6 years of working i could have done better than that.

If the best that you can cone up with is that its a good job after 20 years when you retire, its a shit job. Plain and simple.
Well, some people just aren't cut out for a career in the military, but thats something to criticize yourself over, not the military.
My aunt was career Navy and is set up quite nicely.

Well, some people just aren't cut out for a career in the military, but thats something to criticize yourself over, not the military.
My aunt was career Navy and is set up quite nicely.

Its not an issue of not cut out for it. Showing up on time in uniform isnt exactly challenging. The military has a problem attracting good candidates, and the people who are actually good at their job leave to get better jobs as civilians. Thats why they are having constant retention problems. The military is not at all competative for quality employees.

I was an Ironworker in Stl for a few years. Local 396. Tough work, too much uncertainty.
Definitely feast or famine...but in all honesty that put you smack dab in the worst economic recession America has seen...definitely on the up tick.

Low Apprenticship numbers right now. means higher demand for kickass go getters willing to learn.

Definitely feast or famine...but in all honesty that put you smack dab in the worst economic recession America has seen...definitely on the up tick.

Low Apprenticship numbers right now. means higher demand for kickass go getters willing to learn.

Weather, lay offs, suck balls, etc... I'm much happier now

Damn millennial generation

The entitled brats probably want to march around with an iphone in hand while at basic.

But the problem is you have to get rid of all the f a g s , gays, transgender, limp wrist, feminist , no coporal punishment, everyone wins a trophy, women can do what men do, blm, UC Berkeley, San Francisco, California state, shoving of the 1% of society down your throat bullshit from media, schools and government entitlement programs ran by stupid mother fuckers for stupid mother fuckers out of society if you want to have a better military.

@mcveteran81 @usmctanker242

We have active US military in our family and they don't spew this un-american garbage what a bunch of young blood flexing. Hard to see how you fit your love for your country in with all that hate spread across 15 different groups of citizenry what a fucking joke.

Grow a pair of nuts that protect and serve without picking and choosing who lives/dies by your national roster, that's the fakest bitch fit of patriotism display you can put forward while representing the marine corp, its organization and sacrifice means something and it isn't that paper doll fragility to your own citizens

<28>

Can't even spell fucking corporal lol

fuck the army

if politicians want to wage wars, let them do the killings

We have active US military in our family and they don't spew this un-american garbage what a bunch of young blood flexing. Hard to see how you fit your love for your country in with all that hate spread across 15 different groups of citizenry what a fucking joke.

Grow a pair of nuts that protect and serve without picking and choosing who lives/dies by your national roster, that's the fakest bitch fit of patriotism display you can put forward while representing the marine corp, its organization and sacrifice means something and it isn't that paper doll fragility to your own citizens

<28>

Maybe you just don't hear them say those words because they don't want to hurt your feelings?

Maybe you just don't hear them say those words because they don't want to hurt your feelings?

i don't wage culture wars because I'm not in my 20s anymore and I know what cohabitation means in a free world with human rights in it

<28>

Did I say any of this yah fucking goof? I said that women are generally in charge of youth development and they try to treat males just like females which curbs their physical education. I also said that parents are basically absent and / or terrified of their kids getting hurt, so they keep them inside and don't let them participate in sports. You also have the American diet which is full of sugar and it's making kids fat and lethargic. I didn't say what @mcveteran81 said, so how about you don't group me in with him, OK you dishonest jackass?

Back