Low IQ + Unfiltered Trash-Talking = Charisma & Cult-Following?

Yep basically . Welcome to The New Celebriry Culture . There is no better proof of that than the monster that is the Cash Me Outside Girl .

I don't think you know what IQ means

F*ck you, TS! I like those guys...

All-entertainment-all-time.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

this post is criminally underrated and needs more likes. Idiocracy is one of the best fucking movies and is becoming more and more relevant every year as people get dumberer and dumberer

i think TS is describing irish jabroni:

dude has zero class and zero wit. hes a grade A moron and trash in human form

just popped a kid out and hes play-fucking hypothetical black chicks. presumably later that day he instagrammed some pics of his soon-to-be-trainwrecked child

tenor.gif

his own country are embarrassed by him, except those afflicted by small man syndrome presumably

the fact that he makes money is just the definition of "lowest common denominator". history won't be kind to mctapper

THAT is the epitome of a shit talking jabroni with no iq.

just popped a kid out and hes play-fucking hypothetical black chicks. presumably later that day he instagrammed some pics of his soon-to-be-trainwrecked child

tenor.gif

his own country are embarrassed by him, except those afflicted by small man syndrome presumably

the fact that he makes money is just the definition of "lowest common denominator". history won't be kind to mctapper

I guess if you guys can be triggered by an Irishman playing a pro wrestling character, you can be triggered by anything.

I feel like Kevin Lee is quite bright, actually.

(I agree with TS on Platinum and Neck Tats, of course.)

Eh. Kevin Lee seems like he gets it to me, he just strikes me as awkward. I think he's used to being confident, but not outwardly confrontational. He backs off a lot when he's arguing.

Perry and Cody, definitely. At least Cody's earned his right to be cocky.

IQ tests measure ONE type of intelligence. There are SEVEN types of intelligence, eight if you include emotional intelligence. Cody and Kevin are below average in linguistic intelligence, but they are a whole lot smarter than you as far as kinesthetic intelligence. I have no idea how they'd do on an IQ test. Maybe not so great, but so what. Everyone is smart in some ways and dumb in other ways.

As for Mike Perry, I like hearing him talk. I don't find him lacking linguistically at all. If he tried to speak the King's English he would have some trouble, but that's not a standard for speaking well. You can express yourself just fine with the language of where you come from, wherever that is.

Another thing that strikes me about your thread is how mean it is. Some people are mentally challenged, OK...do you think they chose to be that way? Cody has talked of his mental struggles growing up...have a heart.
"I-IQ o-only measures one t-type of intelligence!! T-THERE ARE EIGHT TYPES!!! BAKA!!!"
-everyone who does badly on IQ tests (that provably correlate strongly with g).

It's not a coincidence that all those fighters' fans are the same posters who can't go a post without saying "cuck" "murk" "triggered" "slept" "rustled" and "triggered".

Kids like stupid shit. Always have, always will.
You're easily rustled and sound like a cuck when you're triggered

You're easily rustled and sound like a cuck when you're triggered

He tried so hard, and got so far.... but in the end, it didn't even maaaattttteeerrrrr.....

What's life like? It's hard for me to understand because I had sex when I as a teenager.

tenor.gif

this is the definition of being triggered

tenor.gif

im curious who do you find to be a charismatic fighter with class and wit?

He tried so hard, and got so far.... but in the end, it didn't even maaaattttteeerrrrr.....

What's life like? It's hard for me to understand because I had sex when I as a teenager.
R.I.P Chester B

and relax, I was just messing.

I guess if you guys can be triggered by an Irishman playing a pro wrestling character, you can be triggered by anything.
Remind me what I said that leads you to think I was triggered. I was pretty sure you were trying to be funny, if not... I still found it funny.

Back