Low IQ + Unfiltered Trash-Talking = Charisma & Cult-Following?

Apparently so. At least McGregor has class and wit.

nick-cage-lol.gif

Yes. People want to be young, dumb, selfish, and lucky.

Apparently all of TS' favorite fighters are Rhodes Scholars even though he couldn't spell "Returns" correctly in his own user name.

Just thought about the common denominator between Mike 'Platinum' Perry, Kevin Lee, and Cody Garbrandt and noticed that they're all entertaining because they say/do ridiculous shit and are unapologetically stupid.

Also, all of them are frequently picked to be the UFC's next superstars.

IQ tests measure ONE type of intelligence. There are SEVEN types of intelligence, eight if you include emotional intelligence. Cody and Kevin are below average in linguistic intelligence, but they are a whole lot smarter than you as far as kinesthetic intelligence. I have no idea how they'd do on an IQ test. Maybe not so great, but so what. Everyone is smart in some ways and dumb in other ways.

As for Mike Perry, I like hearing him talk. I don't find him lacking linguistically at all. If he tried to speak the King's English he would have some trouble, but that's not a standard for speaking well. You can express yourself just fine with the language of where you come from, wherever that is.

Another thing that strikes me about your thread is how mean it is. Some people are mentally challenged, OK...do you think they chose to be that way? Cody has talked of his mental struggles growing up...have a heart.

it worked for conor too.

ah yes, a far departure from the sophisticated and intelligent cage fighter. How I miss the days when after a well tried night of bashing brains inside a fenced in octagon those of the MMA elite could spend their free time with a nice game of croquet and some scones...What ever has become of our beloved sport??

turning-into-your-mum-3-rex.jpg

Lol the fuck u talking about man people love fighters that knock people the fuck out. That shits fun to watch. How many pro fighters out there have high IQ in the first place? this is a good outlet for dudes who would prolly be in prison for bashing someones skull in during a barfight. Go watch fencing or soccer if you want that ninny shit

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

ah yes, a far departure from the sophisticated and intelligent cage fighter. How I miss the days when after a well tried night of bashing brains inside a fenced in octagon those of the MMA elite could spend their free time with a nice game of croquet and some scones...What ever has become of our beloved sport??

turning-into-your-mum-3-rex.jpg

Lol the fuck u talking about man people love fighters that knock people the fuck out. That shits fun to watch. How many pro fighters out there have high IQ in the first place? this is a good outlet for dudes who would prolly be in prison for bashing someones skull in during a barfight. Go watch fencing or soccer if you want that ninny shit

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Whatever happened to those fighters who used to quote Chekov in their post-fight interviews and spend their weekends at the Fermi lab pondering quantum entanglement? All these dudes want to do now is bang bro.

It's not a coincidence that all those fighters' fans are the same posters who can't go a post without saying "cuck" "murk" "triggered" "slept" "rustled" and "triggered".

Kids like stupid shit. Always have, always will.

I've never heard anyone call Cody charismatic.

Always remember, half of the population is below average.

When dealing with low-IQ samples, like...the general populations of the states below the Mason-Dixon Line, you are starting with a population that is already below average.

So once you get halfway down that population you are in real Moronville.
Indeed.

th

A Carpetbagger's Paradise

Just thought about the common denominator between Mike 'Platinum' Perry, Kevin Lee, and Cody Garbrandt and noticed that they're all entertaining because they say/do ridiculous shit and are unapologetically stupid.

Also, all of them are frequently picked to be the UFC's next superstars.

And you didn't add Conor and Rampage to that list? Also I don't know that Lee is all that stupid. I think he just realized what worked for Conor and decided to do a bit of the same.

Sadly, that's what people mean when they say "personality".

Back