Low blow city

i've looked for some real nut shots, unless kov has his nuts above his dick, i don't see real nut shots, low blow yes, to the balls no. dude was just in over his head.

i've looked for some real nut shots, unless kov has his nuts above his dick, i don't see real nut shots, low blow yes, to the balls no. dude was just in over his head.

Mozfonky, you apparently can tell the difference between a dick shot and a nut shot.
Amazing observational skill right there!

it looks low, but he's doing drama, it ain't in the nuts. the ref could have taken a point over it sure but would it have changed anything? your boy was looking for a way out.

Don't give a crap about Kovalev.
I didn't make any weird claim about his performance.
I repeatedly said in various threads that he had lost control of the match and that
his technique proved to be insufficient.

That didn't stop people like you from calling me a fan boy . People who ironically try to excuse Ward's conduct even
in the face of clear evidence.

you want to see some real low blows you can go see bowe golota or Holmes Cooney, those are real low blows. These guys do have cups so as painful as it looks, we don't know how much the shit hurts. Larry Holmes didn't seem to let it throw him off his game, bowe was losing both fights anyway so it's hard to tell if he was acting or not. The cups of course only offer a little help, it doesn't stop the nuts from being jarred all to hell but it stops them from being crushed. Ali took a bunch in the first chuvalo fight too.

Yeah, I thought Ward legit won at first but watching the replay, it was def illegal. I had no idea the last sequence was so illegal, just thought Ward was ripping the body but it turned to be those vicious shots were making home contact with the family jewels.

I went through that round like 10 times, with frame by frame on a lot of the exchanges. Ward hit him with over a dozen borderline or flatly low blows. He hit him with a bunch of headbutts as well. Hard ones, where his whole body was running into Kovalev head first.

you want to see some real low blows you can go see bowe golota or Holmes Cooney, those are real low blows. These guys do have cups so as painful as it looks, we don't know how much the shit hurts. Larry Holmes didn't seem to let it throw him off his game, bowe was losing both fights anyway so it's hard to tell if he was acting or not. The cups of course only offer a little help, it doesn't stop the nuts from being jarred all to hell but it stops them from being crushed. Ali took a bunch in the first chuvalo fight too.

It hurts, and is debilitating. after a few of those, I have no clue how Kovalev stayed standing.

uh oh, he broke a cardinal rule of Mills Lane, "when you make a judgement, stick with it because if you don't, they'll tear you to pieces".

body shots hurt like hell, i can tell you from experience, having had some ribs broken but it won't stop you unless you let it. They can gass you out of course and they are more painful than headshots but they won't make you quit unless you are a quitter.
that's the biggest crock of shit i've read all day.

when you get hit with a huge body shot, your body will shut down. it has nothing to do with how tough you are mentally, you just won't be able to move.

go get hit by someone who actually knows how to land clean to the body before you spew shit about world champions being quitters.

when you get hit with a huge body shot, your body will shut down. it has nothing to do with how tough you are mentally, you just won't be able to move.

go get hit by someone who actually knows how to land clean to the body before you spew shit about world champions being quitters.

You should probably know who your talking to before you accuse them, their experience etc.

Hasn't this account been proved to be fake?
I've heard it was, but I don't know if its been confirmed. Twitter has rules against impersonating people, so i'm a bit confused.

uh, i probably know better than you do sonny.

You should probably know who your talking to before you accuse them, their experience etc.
How exactly? It's a forum that works based on anonymity.
Am I supposed for example to know who is a dude called Old Cat?

Do you know who randomg1t is?

I'm real sure I didn't quote you, but whatever.

If you didn't know, not that this matters to you or your friend, there are multiple people on this board that have actually been in a ring , cage , on judo or wrestling mat etc, and some who train or manage fighters- people who have real experience. While their opinions may differ ( some strongly), most here don't attack personally. Well, unless it's the week of a big fight..

I'll give you and your friend the benefit of doubt, but that was my point.

We aren't friends with randomg1t and I am pretty sure he didn't quote you either.

Of course there are people like that in the forum. But you can't ask from the guy to don't talk unless he can predict who is the anonymous dude he is speaking with.

EDIT: Now that I reread randomg1t's post I got your point and why you said that.
My bad.

Last edited:

Those are the same kind of shots that we'll be debating forever, a guy can say he was in all kinds of hell and pain but there is no way to know. All I can tell you is that i've taken brutal liver shots with broken ribs on the side, it just made me angry and want to kill the guy. So, therefore, i've always thought that Delahoya tanked it against Hopkins because he knew he was going to lose badly, Kov looks like he was getting to a point in the fight where he was going to have to dig down, he didn't want to, Ward knew too and he did, he won. Moreover, pro boxers should be well conditioned in the abdomen so that body punches aren't that kind of a shock when you finally have to take them. There are many ways for a boxer to surrender and I think Kov was taking one of them, don't see the need for a rematch, he's already signaled who is the boss mentally.

anyway, bodyshots are different in every way from headshots. a good concussion will go right past determination, pride and everything else and put you on your ass whether you like it or not. Body shots that hurt might make a guy take a knee, maybe, but it's more common for bodyshots to be absorbed stoically because you don't want to tell your opponent that he's killing you. In all the time ali took huge shots to his body, he only ever gave two or three indications that they were bothering him, in the chuvalo fight, he kept tapping his cup to let people know they were going low, it didn't take him off his game though, in the 3rd norton fight, he took a huge liver shot in one of the later rounds where he doubled over, that's an understandable reaction, because it's almost involuntary to do that, and I think Holmes had him in trouble with some rib shots where ali almost turned all the way around, of course, great champion he was, he realized that he couldn't do those kinds of things and went on to take his beating.

Back